Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, this was helpful

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great tutorial

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry,do not know how to work this site,eBay is so much easier!!!I have some nice cards,have no idea how to post them.is there a phone #

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Sorry,do not know how to work this site,eBay is so much easier!!!I have some nice cards,have no idea how to post them.is there a phone #

I would post in the meet & greet forum as this is the best place to start and ask question. This site is not like ebay because there is much more here for card collectors. This site is about trading cards and also selling but the store in not open yet. It will open this automn. So member always use a sale forum and they post the cards they want to sell. If you want to trade then you can post in trading forum.

Post in this forum and ask all the questions you may have and staff and members will be glad to help you and answers all your questions:

Meet and Greet

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok sounds great,I'll try to find meet and greet.thanks for information.still not sure how it works.maybe can't do it from windows phone?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Ok sounds great,I'll try to find meet and greet.thanks for information.still not sure how it works.maybe can't do it from windows phone?

To have a mobile skin go on the bottom left of the page and you will see a comboxbox with " --SCF" in it and select the mobile skin as then it will be adatapted for phone. as for the meet and great link I posted it in my previous post, just click on the link here : Meet and Greet. it will bring you there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool idea!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bmedinger's Items on eBay

Any update on the cardcash auctions? Would this be like listing cards for sale by purchase of cardcash? Any info would help!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

you can click on either the CC store button or even the inventory or trade manager button and this bring you in the custom application section of the site. The under My store, you can add a storeitem make sure you select card cash as currency and card cash as payment option and then you can also set all other item. One quick way to sell one card is when you click add a storeitem you will be ask to wither select a card from our database that contain all cards and if you do this then many of the required field will be already filled up like the title, sport, manufactuer, card attributes etc.. Then once you selected a card you will come to a form where you are ask to fill in the rest like type of sale (auction, buy it, offer), if you select option you need to set a starting price and a reserved price unless you do not want any then leave it at zero. You also have a description field and then the shipping section. in the shipping section, we have three region, USA, Cananda and International. You can block any section and this will prevent a buyer from this country to bid or buy, or set the appropriate shipping fee you ask. Also make sure to select a duration for the time the auction will last.

Then when you submit the form you will be ask to do a revision or list the item live right away. If you do not list the item live right away, then item will be place in the pre sale section, waiting for you to do a change or list it live later when you decide to.

Once the item is live, as soon as one bid is register, you can't unlist the item or change it anymore. You can only add a not to the description but can't change anything else. Then when the item sell you will be paid automatically by the application so you do not need to collect the buyer. A trade will be automaticaly created to follow the card movement and leave feedback.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

You can also create template that if you list manay cards will come in handy and have a tutorial on how to create them:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Store-Template

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast