Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
    For Dinner:

- Hot Wings (About 15)
    - BBQ Chips
    - Water

Nice thread! ;)

Dinner:

Had some Kalbi (Korean barbecued beef short ribs), with rice and grilled peppers/onions. Washed it down with lots of water. This stuff is like crack, if you have it once U will be addicted. I've perfected the recipe!! I've made it like for a dozen or so of my friends and they are addicted too...lol.

For dessert last night I splurged and got some Bryers Coffee ice cream, and crunched up a big Heath bar in it. YUMEEEE!! (today I must run!!)

For breakfast I had a chicken and cheese quesadilla and hazelnut flavored coffee to drink.
    Hidden Content

Collecting San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns

Had a Hawaiian burger and fries with a Coke for lunch. If ya'll haven't had a Hawaii burger before I would suggest finding a place that makes them and get one. The ones they make here in Mexico City are AMAZING!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Eating sunflower seeds and drinking a diet pepsi right now.
    COLLECTING Chris Brown autos & multi color patches

Hidden Content

Fried Chicken Nuggets and a Coke Zero. In a few minutes ill have a peanut butter whoopie pie yummmmyy i could eat about 10 of those a day
    Interested in Zune? Come join up at Hidden Content

English muffin with turkey sausage patty, one egg, and topped with some colby-jack cheese.

Tonight is seafood skewers on the grill!

I use giant tiger prawns (marinated in tequila, lime juice, red onion, and cilantro) and red and yellow peppers on the skewer and then I also made a big bowl of spicy mango salad for the side.

Good stuff.

I didn't feel like cooking or going out to get anything... so I just ate two blueberry frosted poptarts... and now my stomach hurts! :)

Scrambled eggs and toast courtesy of dad
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Had a coupon for a free Southern Style Chicken Biscuit from McDonald's, so I had that for breakfast and orange juice.
    CLICK MY GIRL FOR MY BUCKET :)

Page 3 of 309 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast