so i had a wreck this morning

headed to work this morning around 8am and some dumb girl in a big truck tboned me because she ran a red light. shattered my windows, and totaled my car. had to take me to the hospital but im ok, just a little sore.

been an eventful morning smh.

1996 eagle talon tsi turbo

Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 07-09-2014 at 06:43 PM.
    Hidden Content
    have 4016 different cardinals cards
    Also looking for cheap base of
    Sale, F.Freeman, Moustakas, Kimbrel, Kershaw, Rizzo, Trumbo

That sucks man..I've been t-boned before - not much you can do about it.

Hope you come out good with your insurance! Glad to hear you are ok!

Glad you are well at least something was on your side and you escaped bad injury.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

glad your ok,but dont sign off on the insurance right away,they will want you to reason being you might know about and injury for some time

had a friend who had a car accident minor whiplash signed off on the insurance but his back keep hurting and found out he had a cracked vertebrae
    I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at trader vic's and his hair was perfect
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gsj68 View Post
    glad your ok,but dont sign off on the insurance right away,they will want you to reason being you might know about and injury for some time

had a friend who had a car accident minor whiplash signed off on the insurance but his back keep hurting and found out he had a cracked vertebrae
    already been to the doctor and had xrays, just have a back strain

thanks
    Hidden Content
    have 4016 different cardinals cards
    Also looking for cheap base of
    Sale, F.Freeman, Moustakas, Kimbrel, Kershaw, Rizzo, Trumbo

Glad you are okay, that's the most important thing. I hope the insurance takes care of you best of luck Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content