Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: My Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since he recently started signing through the Mail.I also switched to the new 08 A&G.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DallasCowboysFanZ's Items on eBay

Thats great... how do you get these printed? Do you do it at home, or send them off to be done? I'm just curious... also; what do I owe you for this? I don't want you spending your time doing this for me for free... can I give you some CC or something? //Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also did a couple Of Jambalia.

And Cowboybilla.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats great... how do you get these printed? Do you do it at home, or send them off to be done? I'm just curious... also; what do I owe you for this? I don't want you spending your time doing this for me for free... can I give you some CC or something? //Don

I usualy just print them at home.You don't owe me anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats not cool, you deserve something! You worked on these... I appreciate it! Shoot me any cowboys you have in an email to [email protected] and when I hit camp this year I'll send you some of the auto's I get. Can I ask, what program you are using to create these?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats not cool, you deserve something! You worked on these... I appreciate it! Shoot me any cowboys you have in an email to [email protected] and when I hit camp this year I'll send you some of the auto's I get. Can I ask, what program you are using to create these?

I really dont need anything for doing it.It was not a problem.Also I am A huge Cowboys fan So I dont mind doing it for a cowboys fan.I Probably would not have done it for a E-gals fanIf You want me to create any Cowboys A&G's list who you need and I will try and make them.I use Photoshop cs2
    Last edited by bigga; 05-28-2008 at 11:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have PS on CS3, but I"ve never learned to use it.... Be sure you check out my website. I have pretty large following in our club, and we have some good sponsors this year, and adding more every day.
    If you get to CA or want to ever attend camp or a cowboys game look me up. We offer great prices as we work on rock bottom margins.. our sponsors keep us going, so we don't have to make it up on the fanz members.
    If you have the following players that would be great:
    (Current Players)
    Sam Hurd (Personal Friend)
    Chris Canty (Personal Friend)
    Jason Witten
    Tony Romo
    DeMarcus Ware
    Roy Williams
    Jerad Rabb
    Felix Jones
    Marion Barber
    Terrell Owens
    PacMan Jones
    Terry Glenn
    Patrick Crayton
    Bobby Carpenter
    (Older Players)
    Drew Pearson
    Preston Pearson
    Lee Roy Jordan (Distant Cousin)
    Bob Lilly
    Randy White
    Roger Staubach
    Jason Garrett
    Dat Nguyen

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have the following players that would be great:

I have got Hurd and canty done give me a couple days and I will get the rest done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just awesome... Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I made this cut out of a little photo I had.

Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast