Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by cardlover2006 View Post
    Like these....let me know what you can offer..

    BASEBALL:
    2007 Topps Allen and Ginter:
    Albert Pujols Bat $25

    Manny Ramirez 2007 Bowman Sterling GU Bat / Refractor 064/199 $9.60
    Prince Fielder 2007 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey $8
    Cole Hamels 2007 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey $8

    Bowman Sterling Autographs:
    Homer Bailey Refractor 019/199 $18

    Derek Jeter 2005 UD Vintage Stellar Stat Men GU Jersey #SSM-8

    BASKETBALL:

    Kobe Bryant 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 264/299 $12
    Dwyane Wade 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 73/299 $8
    Rajon Rondo 07-08 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey #64
    Kevin Garnett 07-08 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey #6


    FOOTBALL:

    2007 Ultimate Collection:

    Selvin Young Write of Passage Autograph
    Can you list the GU/Autos' you have of Suns / AZ Cardinals / Diamondbacks
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

  2. #52
    Cardinals
    GU
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Materials Ruby 1 Anquan Boldin/199 $10
    06 Bowman Draft Day Selections Relics DJML Matt Leinart Jsy $15

    RC etc

    98 Topps Chrome Andre Wadsworth RC $3
    98 Playoff Absolute SSD $2
    05 Topps 433 Antrel Rolle $1.50
    05 Topps Total Silver 485 Antrel Rolle $3
    05 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects 123 J.J. Arrington $2.00
    04 Topps #381 Karlos Dansby RC (BV$1.50)
    04 2 Darnell Dockett RC’s $1 each
    03 Topps Anquan Boldin RC $3
    03 Fleer Tradition 295 Bethel Johnson/Anquan Boldin/Tyrone Calico $3 (have 2)
    03 Bowman Bryant Johnson RC $1.50
    03 Leaf Rookies & Stars Bryant Johnson/Anquan Boldin #99 $1 (have 2)
    02 Score Wendell Bryant RC (Cardinals) $.50
    02 Score Dennis Johnson RC (Cardinals) $.50
    99 Fleer Mystique David Boston RC $6
    96 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors #151 Simeon Rice RC $8
    96 Topps Chrome Refractors 155 Simeon Rice $8.00
    93 Fleer Prospects #2 Garrison Hearst RC $4
    93 SkyBox Premium Prime Time Rookies #4 Garrison Hearst $6
    96 Absolute 45 Simeon Rice $1.50
    2004 Bowman 184 Matt Ware $1.50
    2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars 177 Matt Ware $4
    2006 Score 353 Greg Lee $1.00
    2006 Score 374 Gabe Watson $1.00
    2004 SAGE HIT 16 John Navarre $0.75
    2005 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere 21 J.J. Arrington $0.75
    2002 Topps 367 Damien Anderson $1.00
    97 Jake Plummer Leaf RC $3 (have 2)
    97 Jake Plummer Skybox Premium RC $3 (have 2)
    97 Jake Plummer Upper Deck 19 $4 (have 2)


    (emmitt smith - cardinal uniform - bv $28 for all)
    2003 Donruss Classics 26 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Fleer Genuine Insider 18 Emmitt Smith
    03 Fleer Mystique 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Gridiron Kings 25 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Playoff Contenders 27 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Playoff Hogg Heaven 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 SkyBox LE 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 SkyBox LE Retail 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Ultra 45 Emmit
    04 Topps 191 Emmitt Smith
    04 Fleer Tradition Emmit (have 3)
    04 Fleer Sweet Sigs Emmitt Smith


    Frank Sanders uncertified auto - have 2 - trade at $1 each
    Anthony Thompson uncertified auto - have 2 - trade at $1 each
    Johnny Johnson uncertified auto - have 2 - trade at $1 each
    (I got these autos by sending to the players)

    Plus around 170 commons & stars from the 1980’s - Now that book for around $30

    *********************************

    I get a total book value on this lot of about $180... I’ll sell you everything here for $15 including the shipping (shipping will be around $5 I think)

    If you only want to trade, I’m looking for a similar lot of Red Sox & Patriots cards, or some low end GU & autos. I can trade in your favor book-value wise.

    (also if you are interested in these cards I can pull together some suns & dbacks )
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

  3. #53
    Stephane Lasme 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves #93 RC/Auto/Jersey RED 01/25

    i have 100 or more suns base lot available or check my bucket for the above

    http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w137/RyU0330/
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    Cardinals
    GU
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Materials Ruby 1 Anquan Boldin/199 $10
    06 Bowman Draft Day Selections Relics DJML Matt Leinart Jsy $15

    RC etc

    98 Topps Chrome Andre Wadsworth RC $3
    98 Playoff Absolute SSD $2
    05 Topps 433 Antrel Rolle $1.50
    05 Topps Total Silver 485 Antrel Rolle $3
    05 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects 123 J.J. Arrington $2.00
    04 Topps #381 Karlos Dansby RC (BV$1.50)
    04 2 Darnell Dockett RCs $1 each
    03 Topps Anquan Boldin RC $3
    03 Fleer Tradition 295 Bethel Johnson/Anquan Boldin/Tyrone Calico $3 (have 2)
    03 Bowman Bryant Johnson RC $1.50
    03 Leaf Rookies & Stars Bryant Johnson/Anquan Boldin #99 $1 (have 2)
    02 Score Wendell Bryant RC (Cardinals) $.50
    02 Score Dennis Johnson RC (Cardinals) $.50
    99 Fleer Mystique David Boston RC $6
    96 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors #151 Simeon Rice RC $8
    96 Topps Chrome Refractors 155 Simeon Rice $8.00
    93 Fleer Prospects #2 Garrison Hearst RC $4
    93 SkyBox Premium Prime Time Rookies #4 Garrison Hearst $6
    96 Absolute 45 Simeon Rice $1.50
    2004 Bowman 184 Matt Ware $1.50
    2004 Leaf Rookies and Stars 177 Matt Ware $4
    2006 Score 353 Greg Lee $1.00
    2006 Score 374 Gabe Watson $1.00
    2004 SAGE HIT 16 John Navarre $0.75
    2005 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere 21 J.J. Arrington $0.75
    2002 Topps 367 Damien Anderson $1.00
    97 Jake Plummer Leaf RC $3 (have 2)
    97 Jake Plummer Skybox Premium RC $3 (have 2)
    97 Jake Plummer Upper Deck 19 $4 (have 2)


    (emmitt smith - cardinal uniform - bv $28 for all)
    2003 Donruss Classics 26 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Fleer Genuine Insider 18 Emmitt Smith
    03 Fleer Mystique 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Gridiron Kings 25 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Playoff Contenders 27 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Playoff Hogg Heaven 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 SkyBox LE 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 SkyBox LE Retail 1 Emmitt Smith
    2003 Ultra 45 Emmit
    04 Topps 191 Emmitt Smith
    04 Fleer Tradition Emmit (have 3)
    04 Fleer Sweet Sigs Emmitt Smith


    Frank Sanders uncertified auto - have 2 - trade at $1 each
    Anthony Thompson uncertified auto - have 2 - trade at $1 each
    Johnny Johnson uncertified auto - have 2 - trade at $1 each
    (I got these autos by sending to the players)

    Plus around 170 commons & stars from the 1980s - Now that book for around $30

    *********************************

    I get a total book value on this lot of about $180... Ill sell you everything here for $15 including the shipping (shipping will be around $5 I think)

    If you only want to trade, Im looking for a similar lot of Red Sox & Patriots cards, or some low end GU & autos. I can trade in your favor book-value wise.

    (also if you are interested in these cards I can pull together some suns & dbacks )
    $15 sounds more than fair for what you listed. I would take similar lots of Suns / D-Backs if you can put them together. Go ahead and send me a paypal invoice for the lot above or we can do it all at once (when you get the others up) - Paypal to Sales@JLKsports.com
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RyU View Post
    Stephane Lasme 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves #93 RC/Auto/Jersey RED 01/25

    i have 100 or more suns base lot available or check my bucket for the above

    http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w137/RyU0330/
    any Suns/D-Backs GU/Autos? What value are you putting on the 100 lot of base?
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by cardlover2006 View Post
    Like these....let me know what you can offer..

    BASEBALL:
    2007 Topps Allen and Ginter:
    Albert Pujols Bat $25

    Manny Ramirez 2007 Bowman Sterling GU Bat / Refractor 064/199 $9.60
    Prince Fielder 2007 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey $8
    Cole Hamels 2007 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey $8

    Bowman Sterling Autographs:
    Homer Bailey Refractor 019/199 $18

    Derek Jeter 2005 UD Vintage Stellar Stat Men GU Jersey #SSM-8

    BASKETBALL:

    Kobe Bryant 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 264/299 $12
    Dwyane Wade 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 73/299 $8
    Rajon Rondo 07-08 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey #64
    Kevin Garnett 07-08 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey #6


    FOOTBALL:

    2007 Ultimate Collection:

    Selvin Young Write of Passage Autograph
    I like the Josh Howard auto and Amare jersey.. what are they worth? Do you have any other Suns or D-Backs auto's / GU?
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

  7. #57
    10-15 trade value for the lot but i could probably just throw most of it in for free if we could work something for your Lasme... sad to say tho.. i dont have any Suns auto or GU for now
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by RyU View Post
    10-15 trade value for the lot but i could probably just throw most of it in for free if we could work something for your Lasme... sad to say tho.. i dont have any Suns auto or GU for now
    Sound good.. how about some trade bait to me for the card you want? Throw a couple options at me. Just please have them include Gu/Auto's of some kind... Thanks!
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Celts fan View Post
    Cmb and page for the 2 Garnetts,Allen and Rondo
    From your bucket I like: Hinrich auto, Carmelo auto, Ming auto, McGrady auto, Josh Smith auto, Alondo Tucket Jersey (*), Amare Jersey (*) x2

    let me know values on the cards I want and put together a trade if possble.

    I also have a Ray Allen Trademark Moves numbered insert (silver numbered of the base) if interested...
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by franzel View Post
    pcmb for:

    Dwyane Wade / Shaquille O?¢????Neal / Jermaine O?¢????Neal 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Triple Relics 023/199 $12
    Tracy McGrady 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics ORANGE 137/199 $8
    Dwight Howard 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics ORANGE 146/199 $8
    Richard Hamilton 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics ORANGE 85/199 $6
    Gilbert Arenas 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics ORANGE 36/199 $6
    Greg Oden 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 299/299 $15
    Kobe Bryant 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 264/299 $12
    Shaquille O?¢????Neal 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 230/299 $10
    Al Horford 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 238/299 $8
    Dwyane Wade 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 73/299 $8
    Joakim Noah 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves Relics 285/299 $6
    Daequan Cook 2007-08 Topps Trademark Moves #78 RED 42/50
    Kevin Garnett 07-08 Bowman Sterling GU Jersey #6
    Do you have any Suns / diamondbacks auto's/gu?
    Check out my site - Hidden Content

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •