Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BIBINC's Items on eBay

On Holidays Want To Do Some Trading

O.K. got the next week off and want to do as much trading as possible. Looking for anything Basketball. So check my Bucket and LMK if you are after anything.

Everything in my bucket is available except my PC. Unless you have something very, very special to trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hurricanefan04's Items on eBay

Hey I like these....Lebron james auto, dwayne wade auto, carmelo autos, rondo auto, iverson auto, lebron die cut, and lebron gu #/23, pierce auto, tmac gu's and paul gu....send me some prices on these or if you are looking to trade any let me know i have quite a few high end incoming plus some in my bucket....thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I like these....Lebron james auto, dwayne wade auto, carmelo autos, rondo auto, iverson auto, lebron die cut, and lebron gu #/23, pierce auto, tmac gu's and paul gu....send me some prices on these or if you are looking to trade any let me know i have quite a few high end incoming plus some in my bucket....thanks.

Hi,
    Nothing in your bucket I am interested in. Some of the above have no BV so I have no idea what price. I will look into it a try and get some prices to you soon.

Shane

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See remnantrocketbuyer's Items on eBay

are those chinese symbol cards numbered?

if so i like the mutombo/ward/ and mcgrady.

i also like the wade tie /99. check my bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country

are those chinese symbol cards numbered?

if so i like the mutombo/ward/ and mcgrady.

i also like the wade tie /99. check my bucket.

Nothing there.

Thanks Shane