Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want all James White!

LMK if you have any of his cards thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/randymossified/index.htm

I have his HP Auto Patch Rc Red Hot parallel #ed 1/50

LMK if you need it.

Also what are you looking for the Kobe AU that you have?

Quote Originally Posted by pure_basketball View Post
    I have his HP Auto Patch Rc Red Hot parallel #ed 1/50

LMK if you need it.

Also what are you looking for the Kobe AU that you have?
    Hey dont need it thanks

I have an 06-07 Ovation auto #d/399....can't afford to ship it right now, but I can hold it for you. I'm interested in anything Kevin Garnett....I noticed a KG JSY in your list, and a Rondo auto that I'm interested in too. LMK what you still have, and if you're willing to hold it for me, I'd be willing to hold the James White auto. Just LMK. Thanks.
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    I have an 06-07 Ovation auto #d/399....can't afford to ship it right now, but I can hold it for you. I'm interested in anything Kevin Garnett....I noticed a KG JSY in your list, and a Rondo auto that I'm interested in too. LMK what you still have, and if you're willing to hold it for me, I'd be willing to hold the James White auto. Just LMK. Thanks.
    Ya I can use that id do it for the KG jersey LMK what else you like and also do you have anything else of him lmk thanks

Anything Garnett or Chris Paul....but, like I said before, I won't be able to ship for awhile....LMK if that's fine, and we can just hold the cards for each other. Thanks.

Oh, and no, I don't have anything else of him.
    Last edited by garnett_21; 06-23-2008 at 10:55 PM.

Anything Garnett or Chris Paul....but, like I said before, I won't be able to ship for awhile....LMK if that's fine, and we can just hold the cards for each other. Thanks.

Oh, and no, I don't have anything else of him.
    Ya we can do KG Gu for the White Au LMK when you can send

Oh shoot...I'm sorry...it's not Ovation....it's UD Hardcourt....LMK if you can still use it.

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Oh shoot...I'm sorry...it's not Ovation....it's UD Hardcourt....LMK if you can still use it.
    LOL, ok, what is it #ed too

It's #d to 399....I just said the wrong set....my other auto is a Quentin Richardson OVATION auto....that's what I was thinking of....lol

06-07 Hardcourt James White AUTO #d/399

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast