Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 863_Slice's Items on eBay

How do i get a COA for a hand written auto?

Yea im getting a hand written on a footballcard bradshaw auto and was wondering how i would get a COA on it

Country

how are you getting it? I read somewhere that Terry Bradshaw has a ghostsigner, and that a lot of his uncertified stuff isn't really signed by him...

SCF Rewards
    Country

First off great avatar.
    secondly In a trade the guy whos trading is legit the stuff he`s traded before people say is authentic i just wanted a COA for braging purposes

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA/DNA check there list see he on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA/DNA check there list see he on it.

how would i do that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1Sterling40Fan's Items on eBay

http://www.psadna.com/

you'd pay them, send the card in, they would inspect it and either certify it authentic in which case you'd get a cert or they would deny it as not authentic.

Even if they deny it you still have to pay for it. Bradshaw is listed as a $20 fee.

Country

heres a link i found about terry bradshaw autographs while browsing one day...interesting stuff