Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Some Vet autographs

Country
    See taylorrockford's Items on eBay

Some Vet autographs

I'm throwing a link to my bucket up.

Keep in mind there are 100's of scans and a good portion of the cards ( at least rookie cards ) are gone. However! Most every single veteran autograph card is there. Got some decent stuff, few Baron Davis cards, George Gervin, Clyde Drexler, Walt Frazier etc.

Check it out and lemme know if anyone wants anything.

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/l..._tab_my_albums

SCF Rewards
    Country

need the bird and stockton au's!!!!!

pcmb, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use a few pcmb....also if you're looking for anyone in particular, plmk, as I have about 70 cards unscanned

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wwc_est2013's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

i need the taurean green sp rookie edition rc, the joakim spx auto, the chris richard nba classics jsy, the brewer spx jsy, the brewer/noah dual spx jsy, the daequan spx jsy, the horford bowman relics, the horford nba classics, and the horford spx jsy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lexhelkeith's Items on eBay

i need the autos of bird, barbosa, acie law, those press pass autos, baron davis, glen davis, stockton, durant, noah, spx endorsements of drexler/gervin/frazier, lebron and shaq. as well as conley triple threads and other gus.

there's absolutely lots of cards i need from you but first, cmb if you will find something you like from me. and lmk asap. thanks