Canadian Residents??

Ok... so I've shown this to a friend of mine at work who is from Canada... and we don't understand why Canadian Residents have to answer an arithmatic skill test question!! I have to admit, I laughed really hard when I saw it and showed it to him... but... really, why!?!?
    "Remember that whatever you do in life, 90 percent of it is half mental." ~~ Yogi Berra

You can check my photobucket Hidden Content

I Think it Because Up Here We Enter Contest Like this and We {Must }Always Answer A Skill Testing Question .. Like at a Store there Having a Draw You Must Answer One

Also The Province of Quebec Outlaws These So Quebec Redistents Can't Enter any Draws Don't Ask Me Why

Mike

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

ya we cant even win a free pespi ect from the cap unless answer a skill testing question most of the time.

Yeah, it's pretty lame... and sometimes they'll make them really complicated 3+(12x17-12)+49 so people come up with different answers and they usually accept them all LOL

Pretty weird, EH? LOL

P-C
    --
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup

My Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by maple19 View Post
    I Think it Because Up Here We Enter Contest Like this and We {Must }Always Answer A Skill Testing Question .. Like at a Store there Having a Draw You Must Answer One

Also The Province of Quebec Outlaws These So Quebec Redistents Can't Enter any Draws Don't Ask Me Why

Mike
    Here in quebec, to make contest available you need to ask loto-quebec to get your contest legit it makes things hard to do.... more laws, more problems!

Quote Originally Posted by zerodiesel View Post
    Here in quebec, to make contest available you need to ask loto-quebec to get your contest legit it makes things hard to do.... more laws, more problems!
    Also if i am correct Quebec is the only province that requires proof of winnings beeing handed out, so alot of scam contests exclude quebec

It is becauusseee wwwee aarrrrrrrrre ssssssllllllllooooooooowwwwww!!!!!!