Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Ebay Integration: My Auctions and Default Search

Something that I thought of months ago has now come to life. SCF now has Ebay integrated into SCF to help members get more bids/higher sale price and to have your favorite keyword search pre-loaded into your profile.

All members should take 2 seconds to ensure their Ebay ID is added to their profile. Simply go to User CP and Edit Your Details at the top left. Scroll to the bottom and add your Ebay ID into the field. This will update two things.

First, in your posting profile members can click your Ebay ID to see what auctions you have.

Second, all of your Ebay auctions will feed into the right column in your profile. Here is an example of a user with several auctions.

You will notice the users Ebay auctions listed, the price it is up to and the auction end date. You can also click to the members full Ebay Profile.

Lastly, members can now set their favorite keyword search with their favorite defaults. The results will show up in your own Ebay Auctions tab in your profile. To set your Ebay default search go to User CP and click on the Ebay Search Settings link.

This will open up the standard Ebay search tool. Type in your favorite Keyword(s) and select your options. In my example I will use Ladainian Tomlinson and have it search in Cards.

I set my auctions by ending soonest and a few other favorite options. Then I can go to my Profile and click on my Ebay Auctions tab to see the results. I can visit this tab anytime I want to see what is available on Ebay based on my settings.

Take a minute to add your Ebay ID to your membership and edit your Ebay search settings to get maximum exposure for your Ebay auctions and monitor your favorite keywords!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice little feature, thanks Mike! I will definitely use this when I sell on ebay!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See catsncards61's Items on eBay

I've had my ebay id in my profile since I signed up so I'm good to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See piggy1918's Items on eBay

Cool, the Ebay search favorites thing seems helpful. Thanks for putting this together!

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Well can you add collectibles- subforum trading cards? I do alot of searches in that area for my nonsports wants?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 22dpo22's Items on eBay

Mike, I no longer have the column on the right side of my profile, also, how can you seperate keywords? if I enter more than one word it wont work for me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brendanis1bearsfan's Items on eBay

cool! :-D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Mike, I no longer have the column on the right side of my profile, also, how can you seperate keywords? if I enter more than one word it wont work for me

The right column has been fixed. It disappeared with the upgrade.

You are typing in two words and it isn't working?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike...is there a way to set it up to search for multiple players...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehighlinegallery's Items on eBay

Exactly like you would do on ebay. Enter all the players' names and make it search any of the keywords.

This works more or less like eBay's onsite search!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast