Results 1 to 10 of 19
08-04-2008, 03:35 PM #1
Ebay steal of the week #10 - Win 50cc
1. Contest begins at 12:00am CT August 3rd and runs until 11:59pm EST August 9th. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted!
2. One auction per member. Choose wisely!
3. Post a link to your ebay auction win.
4. The Ebay user ID in your profile must match the user ID of the winning bidder.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Basketball moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
08-05-2008, 12:45 AM #2
Up for entries.
08-05-2008, 04:02 PM #3
so my ebay user id is raulozzi but my user id on here is scruff7dom I wouldn't be eligible?
08-06-2008, 11:18 PM #4
08-07-2008, 03:32 AM #5
o, ok. cool
08-07-2008, 09:26 PM #6
If you have an entry please do submit it. We're still looking for our first entry of the week.
08-08-2008, 12:59 PM #7
Less than 48 hours left to enter and we have no entries....
08-08-2008, 05:20 PM #8
Well, I won this Kobe Topps Chrome RC for $104.27, roughly $117 total with the shipping and CA sales tax: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&it em=220262338713
I thought this was a steal considering the the BV is $220, and this card usually sells between $150-$160, I've even seen it sell for $200 on occasion.
I have no link to a previous auction, besides the one i sold recently, which sold for $150: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230276414047
Last edited by jeebus86; 08-08-2008 at 05:27 PM.
08-08-2008, 11:47 PM #9
jeebus86-- please make sure you have your ebay account listed in your profile. if you go to User CP and go to Edit Your Details you'll see a box for it at the bottom.
also if anyone has an entry get it in! one day left.
08-09-2008, 01:22 AM #10
This is my entry:
Definately good I say. Dave and Adam's( who usually have the cheapest prices) have it at $92.00