Page 1 of 80 12341151 ... LastLast

Roll call! Welcome New Hockey Traders, introduce yourselves!

We have notice that a lot of new traders have arrived on the site these last few days and we like to have a nice and friendly atmosphere here on SCF so welcome all and take the time to introduce yourself in this thread and let us know what or who you collect! The more people know your needs the more will be able to help you out!

If you have a question about the site, the rules or anything else please feel free to PM either myself or any of the hockey staff. They are:

aweeks (Andrea)
    RGM81 (Richard)
    hossa18sens (Chris)
    flemingc04 (Andrew)
    scottkoz20 (Scott)
    reoddai (Matthew)
    30ranfordfan (Sean)
    BrokenHalo (Tracey)
    ravens_creed (Paul)

Thanks all and enjoy SCF! Stay tuned for new contests announcements!
    Last edited by RGM81; 01-28-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Updated Staff

Not a bad idea. I forgot I was a member here so this is good for me to get myself back into the swing. The name is Joe and I collect Modano, Klesla, occasionally Stajan and Washington Capitals (past and present).
    Collecting: Rostislav Klesla-----Hidden Content

Tradepage--->Hidden Content

not interested in photoshoot or event worn cards

I don't do hockey too often but when i see some flyers things i go after them so im Brett and i collect flyers :)

i'm scott, i enjoy drive my wife nuts with card purchases and building sets out

:)
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Hello All

I'm Paul

I collect Ryan Callahan, Rob Schremp, Chris Bourque, Brandon Dubinsky

I'm here to help if needed, drop me a PM if you need help with anything or have some of my players I collect
    Serial Numbered Hockey Rookies FT/FS
    Hidden Content

I have a Modano/Ribeiro Artifacts Tundra Tandems 009/125...numbered to Modano's number!!! Interested?
    I collect Tobias Stephan, or I'll sell it to you...paypal only.
    LMKASAP, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chljoe View Post
    Not a bad idea. I forgot I was a member here so this is good for me to get myself back into the swing. The name is Joe and I collect Modano, Klesla, occasionally Stajan and Washington Capitals (past and present).

My name is Houng and if you're from beckett, I posted there under the name houng as well. I collect Sam Gagner and I love bustin' boxes... but who doesn't??

Hey Guys !

I'm James I'm new at the traiding thing.
    I'm a ebay crack monkey ~!
    I spend too much on there but it all goes to my PC of:
    Kovalchuk, Crosby, Malkin, Kopitar, Habs Young Supper Stars ( Yes Im from MONTREAL ) but originaly from Atlanta. I got to see first hand Kovalchuk being drafted #1 over all and season tickets ever since he started.

Got transfered a year ago now to Montreal ( IT Business will kill me one day )
    Came to town bumbed out not to see the Thrash's go at it.
    But after living and feeling what MTL does for hockey the whole season long and let's not go in to place off crazyness.
    What a town and my god Ive traveled Montreal by far ! Has the most beautiful woman.

Cheers boys sorry about the ramble... I'm a IT guy and sometimes you ust have to PPP LOL

http://www.freewebs.com/jamesboomtl/index.htm

Hi to all new traders ! My name is Karl and i guess i collect anything Martin Brodeur. I also collect Vinny autos.
    Trading for ANY Brodeur cards

Hidden Content

Total Different Cards :

Anyone else? Don't be shy!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Page 1 of 80 12341151 ... LastLast