Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast
    Hey gang -

Never been here. Collector since 1985. I haven't been real active in about a year, but have been slowly feeding the craving recently and it's exciting.

I ended up here completely on accident. There used to be another site that I've used since the late 1990's... but it seems to be dying now, if not dead. I'm excited to be here and look forward to making some great friends here.

My name is Will and I am a 30 year-old collector living in Marquette, Michigan. The focus of my collection is former Northern Michigan University Wildcats. Two guys made NHL debuts this year, Nathan Oystrick and Mike Santorelli. I expect them to be in the later-season sets, so please keep an eye out for me!

Thanks for the listen!

-Will

Go! Leafs! Go!... ok not so much. Hello All!
    *Under Construction*

man i need more posts
    *Under Construction*

My name is Tod. Collect goalie cards only. Live in Kansas City, MO. Starving to get a hockey team almost had the Penguins.

Thanks Dawson16

Just getting into Hockey, have mostly football.. Predators are my team looking for current players.. tootoo, arnott, dumont, weber, erat, suter, legwand..etc..oh and ellis
    ONLY COLLECTING 11/12 CUP ARP's I need
    Hidden Content
    I will pick up the occasional HOF nba/mlb/nfl/or bama/titan
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Have 21 different Predator cards from 05/06 to 07/08 lots of the players you listed.

I collect Goalie cards or if you want to get rid of some football I collect anything KC Chiefs cards.

Let me know Dawson16

Hello from vegas

Hey everybody. I am Drew from Las Vegas (Go Wranglers!). The LA Kings are my hockey team so always looking to collect Kings prospects. I also collect Sweet Shot Signature Pucks. I do lots of TTM hockey to add to my autograph collection too.

Thanks everyone! Great site
    Self Proclaimed SUPER YAK COLLECTOR. SHOW ME YOUR YAK!
    YAKUPOV COLLECTION >354 SINGLES & COUNTING!!!
    IN HAND---->338 ..............
    1/1's---->.......7.......
    Hidden Content

I'M LOOKING FOR ANY OILER CARDS...especially oiler GU/ AUTO
    I'M LOOKING FOR ANY "THE CUP"
    I'M LOOKING FOR GU / AUTO LOTS
    I NEED 7 MORE McDONALD'S CARDS TO HAVE EVERY CARD FROM 1991

My collection is about 70,000 cards....

have 500 GU close to 200 AUTO about 500 recent RC thousands of star cards and even more thousands of junk.
    Self Proclaimed SUPER YAK COLLECTOR. SHOW ME YOUR YAK!
    YAKUPOV COLLECTION >354 SINGLES & COUNTING!!!
    IN HAND---->338 ..............
    1/1's---->.......7.......
    Hidden Content

Hi:

I to am a die hard Toronto fan. What sets are you trying to collect. I also am trying to complete several OPC sets from 68- through present.

Ster

Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast