Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Mason is GOD!
    Vote Mason for Calder & Vezina!

Hidden Content

Hi people

I'm a big Leafs fan and looking to add some nicer and rare stuff to my collection. I collect vintage Leafs players (mostly rc's, mem and auto's) and "good" modern players (Schenn). I have also started a Flames collection so I might be looking to add to it. I have just gotten into collecting auto rc's from mid 90's and earlier. I'm especailly looking for auto rookies Wendel Clark opc Iginla Linden Shanahan and Theo Fleury.

Hi everyone,

Just joined the site today but I've been collecting since 1988 and trading online since 1995 (anybody else remember when the Beckett Boards were run on Netscape Newsgroups? LOL).

I collect Upper Deck and ITG Heroes & Prospects base sets, 95-96 CC PC Platinum, 03-04 ITG VIP Rookie Debut, vintage Parkhurst (any condition) and Willie O'Ree but will trade for pretty much anything that catches my eye!

Check out my website for my full tradelist, wantlist & photobucket and drop me a line if you spot anything you like. Chances are pretty good we'll be able to swing a deal!

Dave

I'm Chad. Been collecting since the 80's. I collect McDonald sets yearly. Steve Mason, Luke Schenn, 08-09 McDonalds, Gretzky, Ovechkin, Crosby are my latest interests.

Talking hey,,,

hey I cant really put all my cards now but here s an introduction I collect Green .wash
    Ovechkin. wash
    Messier. any
    Semin wash
    Broduer,Kane toews,turris

I pull a UD yg Luke Schenn on my second pack this year and a Crosby 06-07 Power marks autograph for a hobby store, In pack.

That ill make use of in a good trade down the road, ill also trade Sundin cards, Crosby Malkin along with some rookie cards

I dont really collect sets , I just look for packs from preious years( even PACIFIC when I see some.I ve got Sakic and Gaborik pacific 2000 Behind the crease w/ Torco image on the front)..nice cards

.The way I see it is thats a good way to start I do have some nice cards from the 90s doing that, like Messier holding the cup in 1990, old teams too.WNNIPEG,HARTFORD QUE, Ive got some recent good ones from 08-09 id trade.

Turris UD series one YG ROOKIE

..Ive have a few Crosby n malkin cards up for trade..
    Hidden Content ...cant wait for Ovechkin's reaction if he ever wins the cup...will take all kinds of Ovechkin offers..And ive got alot of CROSBY I WANT TO UNLOAD.....GO CAPS GO

Just signed up today. Used to be active on Beckett, but lost my page when they changed everything. I've completed many trade there and have a perfect feedback rating on Ebay.

My name is TOM.

I am primarily a set builder and I collect ONLY hockey.

I'm lookin gforward to getting to know many of you in the near future.
    Former Beckett.com user - tom 1835, current ebay user - jshopay. Hoping to reestablish my excellent reputation on this site and finish off some sets I've been working on.

TOM

Welcome Tom!
    Collect Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    Cards for trade can be located in the Hidden Content

I have 11 different Brodeur inserts listed on my inventory. This doesn't count any commons that I might have from sets back to '93.

If you find any of interest, then I can peruse your list.
    bill

Hello to all, Rick here, New to the site, anxious to get my feedback Rolling, I have A very nice Goalie Collection that im Starting to break down as well as many Players to fill my Giguere Lundqvist wants, i also will trade for Sabres for my buddy, and sometimes trade for the sake of trading, let me know who you collect and ill see what i got. Get at me and we can work out some deals, I will send first till i build up some feedback, I am also a seller on ebay MrO2020 (95) and you can check out my auctions and what i have in the store is always for sale or trade. Im also very reasonable if you make offers. Thanks folks and i look forward to dealin with ya!!

Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast