Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBooMTL View Post
    Hey Guys !

I'm James I'm new at the traiding thing.
    I'm a ebay crack monkey ~!
    I spend too much on there but it all goes to my PC of:
    Kovalchuk, Crosby, Malkin, Kopitar, Habs Young Supper Stars ( Yes Im from MONTREAL ) but originaly from Atlanta. I got to see first hand Kovalchuk being drafted #1 over all and season tickets ever since he started.

Got transfered a year ago now to Montreal ( IT Business will kill me one day )
    Came to town bumbed out not to see the Thrash's go at it.
    But after living and feeling what MTL does for hockey the whole season long and let's not go in to place off crazyness.
    What a town and my god Ive traveled Montreal by far ! Has the most beautiful woman.

Cheers boys sorry about the ramble... I'm a IT guy and sometimes you ust have to PPP LOL

http://www.freewebs.com/jamesboomtl/index.htm
    Welcome on SCF James and which Montreal young stars are we taling about?

Quote Originally Posted by chljoe View Post
    Not a bad idea. I forgot I was a member here so this is good for me to get myself back into the swing. The name is Joe and I collect Modano, Klesla, occasionally Stajan and Washington Capitals (past and present).
    Gald you remembered us Joe and welcome back! As for Modano i just traded a Modano auto to Doniceage you might want to drop him a line and see if its up for grabs!

Quote Originally Posted by br.ett View Post
    I don't do hockey too often but when i see some flyers things i go after them so im Brett and i collect flyers :)
    Hey Brett, we dont have that many Flyers chasers of the top of my head so you could get lucky

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    i'm scott, i enjoy drive my wife nuts with card purchases and building sets out

:)
    Scott i thought it was just me you enjoyed driving nuts?!?

Helloooo there, just saying a quick hi!! The name is Scott and I ust got back into the hobby thanks to my brother and all the cool Cup cards he has been showing me. Hope to start trading very soon. We both collect Montreal Canadians and due to pulling a couple nice Nicklas Backstrom (Washington) rookie, I am starting a PC of him.

Thanks,

Scott

im fairly new. used to trade a lot on the other site with the username drilton. i collect stuff in my sig as well as SPA patch autos and nice leafs stuff!
    not looking for anything in particular...
    Hidden Content

I'm Caleb and I'm no stranger to SCF Football but am wading into hockey. I collect UMaine Graduates in the NHL
    Last edited by ellogovna*123; 08-06-2008 at 09:24 PM.
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Wanted:
    Russell Westbrook - Adam Morrison - Jason Kidd

hey guys... im a member of B.R.A.D. on the football boards and i also collect hockey my wants are in my sig and incase you didnt know i collect eric staal and cam ward rookie autos LMK what ya got for trade
    Eric Staal PC= 1881 different and counting
    Hidden Content

I collect peter regin and robin lehner
    Last edited by TysonX504; 08-10-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Current projects:
    2013-14 SPx Winning Combos (6/33 = 18.18%)
    2013-14 SPx Rookie Jersey Autos (2/50 = 4%)

Hey guys, I'm Eric, I'm mostly a set collector but I'm also collecting Maxim Lapierre and Antoine Vermette.
    Just like Scott, I like to drive my wife nut with my cards, but if I spend the same amount for my daugthers, I'm OK!!
    Hidden Content
    I'm looking for young Canadians (Price, Subban, Pacioretty...) auto and RC and non-sport auto

Hidden Content

New to this site

Hi, my name is Andrew and I am new to this site. I collect autos and GU of vintage players, especially Hall of Famers. In particular I am looking for the auto parallels from 06-07 Parkhurst, but I am interested in autos of these players from other sets as well. Some players I collect are: Gerry Cheevers, Rogie Vachon, Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, Bobby Clarke, Rick Macleish, Reggie Leach, Jacques Plante, Wayne Cashman, Billy Smith, Bernie Parent, Red Kelly, Brad Park.... well you get the idea.

I will trade GU and autos of current players for my wants.

Thanks for reading,
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    Scott i thought it was just me you enjoyed driving nuts?!?

Now, now... I don't enjoy driving you nuts

I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING YOU NUTS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forum_ghost View Post
    Helloooo there, just saying a quick hi!! The name is Scott and I ust got back into the hobby thanks to my brother and all the cool Cup cards he has been showing me. Hope to start trading very soon. We both collect Montreal Canadians and due to pulling a couple nice Nicklas Backstrom (Washington) rookie, I am starting a PC of him.

Thanks,

Scott

Welcome, and you have a fantastic name!

everyone, welcome to SCF. If you have any questions, do not hesistate to ask any of us, even Karine!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast