Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
    Hey guys im steve and im new to this site and I try and collect penguins mainly staal and letang thanks.
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 02-08-2012 at 09:36 PM.

im RJ and i collect Alex Steen, Anton Stralman and Jiri Tlusty if u have any u wanna trade u can message me on here or u can reach me anytime at msande@uwo.ca
    thanks
    RJ Lennox

I'm new here from beckett and I'm also on Sportscardfreaks
    I collect the players in my sig and I'm a huge blues and royals fan
    Collecting: Ben Bishop (Blues only), Patrick Roy, HOF goalie GU/AU & STL Blues
    My website: Hidden Content
    Ben Bishop Blues Collection: 55/58

Quote Originally Posted by forum_ghost View Post
    Helloooo there, just saying a quick hi!! The name is Scott and I ust got back into the hobby thanks to my brother and all the cool Cup cards he has been showing me. Hope to start trading very soon. We both collect Montreal Canadians and due to pulling a couple nice Nicklas Backstrom (Washington) rookie, I am starting a PC of him.

Thanks,

Scott
    Any Canadiens interest you in particular? Might be able to help you out

Quote Originally Posted by innsex View Post
    im fairly new. used to trade a lot on the other site with the username drilton. i collect stuff in my sig as well as SPA patch autos and nice leafs stuff!
    I see you collect Halak, i have quite a few cards of his available, check my bucket and lmk if you like any of them!

Quote Originally Posted by ellogovna*123 View Post
    I'm Caleb and I'm no stranger to SCF Football but am wading into hockey. I collect UMaine Graduates in the NHL
    I was gonna ask you to list them, but being well organised you have got a link in your sig to a list of the grads so i'll check now!

Quote Originally Posted by fdp79 View Post
    hey guys... im a member of B.R.A.D. on the football boards and i also collect hockey my wants are in my sig and incase you didnt know i collect eric staal and cam ward rookie autos LMK what ya got for trade
    Not too many canes collectors here you should be able to fin some good cards

Quote Originally Posted by TysonX504 View Post
    Hey Guys! Some of you have probably seem me around lately, I'm new to the site and just starting out my collection. I collect Senators cards (present players) and some of my favorite players, including Toews, Phaneuf, Nash, Spezza, Heatley, Turris, Price.
    Duelly noted and glad to have you on board!

Quote Originally Posted by Orfew View Post
    Hi, my name is Andrew and I am new to this site. I collect autos and GU of vintage players, especially Hall of Famers. In particular I am looking for the auto parallels from 06-07 Parkhurst, but I am interested in autos of these players from other sets as well. Some players I collect are: Gerry Cheevers, Rogie Vachon, Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe, Bobby Clarke, Rick Macleish, Reggie Leach, Jacques Plante, Wayne Cashman, Billy Smith, Bernie Parent, Red Kelly, Brad Park.... well you get the idea.

I will trade GU and autos of current players for my wants.

Thanks for reading,
    Andrew
    I c...a vintage man...i dont really have any of these players for trade but i'll try and keep an eye out for you!

Thanks for all the answers everyone and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by tmac102585 View Post
    Hey guys im steve and im new to this site and I try and collect penguins mainly staal and letang thanks.
    Welcome on SCF and i have a OPC premier base of Stall lmk if you need it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by steen101984 View Post
    im RJ and i collect Alex Steen, Anton Stralman and Jiri Tlusty if u have any u wanna trade u can message me on here or u can reach me anytime at msande@uwo.ca
    thanks
    RJ Lennox
    Plenty of Leafs fan on the forum, hopefully you guys can all help one another

Quote Originally Posted by marekschwarz33 View Post
    I'm new here from beckett and I'm also on Sportscardfreaks
    I collect the players in my sig and I'm a huge blues and royals fan
    Blues fan eh? Check out my bucket i pulled a erik johnson printing plate auto the cup yesterday

Welcome guys and i hope you make a lot of trades on SCF!

Hello I'm Darryll and I like to Party (Hotrod reffrence lol). I'm a big fan of the nhl my team is the Leafs. I collect famous leafs past mostly to present. I like to put my right pad on before my left goalie pad. Oh and always yell "Pass in front" while people have it in the corners. hehe.
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    My Maple Leaf Collection! (Work in Progress)
    === The Certified Project ===
    Collecting Mirror Red or Blue of Panini Certified
    Hidden Content

I'm Mike, and also forgot that I had joined the boards a while back. I collect Adam Wainwright....but I am really focusing on Bernie Federko right now. If you have any Federko cards send em my way! Nice to meet all of you!
    RESIDENT COLLECTOR OF: HOF'er BERNIE FEDERKO AND Jordan Weal....PM me or email if you have available!!!
    Please like my Federko Fan Page on Facebook: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    I was gonna ask you to list them, but being well organised you have got a link in your sig to a list of the grads so i'll check now!
    Will be interested in what you come up with thanks!
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Wanted:
    Russell Westbrook - Adam Morrison - Jason Kidd

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (2)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey im also new to the site, as i was previously on beckett. I collect current edmonton oilers, and am looking to trade for them, buckets in sig.
    Looking For Current Oilers. Heres My bucket
    Hidden Content

Hi guys... new to the site, over from Beckett (same username). Pretty much only collecting Milan Lucic right now. Glad to see some familiar faces make the transition now. Beckett is a ghost town with most of the posts griping about the poorly thought out change. Someone should be getting a red slip in their locker over there real soon.

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast