Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast
    Haha looks like this place is gonna pick up on all the beckett members that the stupid admins ran off the site

LONG LIVE SCF

2. Wata Photo
    Hi,
    My name is Mike. I'm just trying to put together a signed 2002-03 Topps Heritage set. I still need a few SPs from the set, and most of the Calder Cloth cards, as well as the cards I need to get signed. I figured I'd try this sight out to see if anyone could help. I have many signed cards I'd be willing to deal. I never really got into beckaet, but I have swapped with people on hockeydb.com.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNipples View Post
    LONG LIVE SCF
    110% Agreed
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Wanted:
    Russell Westbrook - Adam Morrison - Jason Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_junkie View Post
    Hey guys,

Joined a while back but with the introduction of the new beckett it gave me the idea of diversifying my time . Thus I have decided to be more active around here. I will also continue to be on beckett as well.

I collect O'Sullivan

and Pavelec, Hensick, Mueller to a lesser extent. Would love to pull off my first trade here so as to get rid of the 0 trader rating. If anyone has any cards of the above, please let me know.
    I dont have any cards of the above players but I'll keep my eye open for you and point anyone i see with cards of the players you are looking for in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by manthis View Post
    hey there i'm manthis i came here over from beckett -i collect hockey cards
    toronto/montreal rc autos.
    so lets start trading
    thanks everyone.
    manthis
    Welcome on SCF! There are plenty of Toronto and Montreal fans on here and while some people could see it as competition you'll find that a lot of our members are happy to help one another in their quest for cardboard!

Quote Originally Posted by SabaX View Post
    Hey, I'm Antonio. I came here From Beckett, for obvious reasons. I have the same id from there. I made one trade already and hoping to do more. Thanks
    Welcome Antonio and we are glad to have you on board!

Quote Originally Posted by xelloss1012 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new to sports card trading, but not card trading. Used to trade CCG cards many years ago and now decided to get into hockey cards.

Currently looking for 2007-08 UD Exclusives cards and various RCs and autos of Habs players.
    duely noted! I collect the Habs as well but if i have dupes I'll keep you in mind, although for a right Brodeur or Roy offer i can easily be convinced to let go of my habs lol

Quote Originally Posted by scmike001 View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is Mike. Im new to the internet trading scene but im looking to have a lot of fun with it, nothing like the excitement of a new card. Chicago native looking for kane and toews but then again who isnt!
    Welcome Mike! You would be surprised how many of us just seen Kane and Toews as tradebait! Me included...and i do happen to have a Kane Ultimate Signatures up for grabs...

Quote Originally Posted by dtab316 View Post
    Hey, How ya doin'?
    My name's Thom and I needed a new place to trade after Beckett went goofy. My old Beckett id is tkpizza.

I collect Brodeur and the Pens. (I know. What an odd combo, right?)
    Indeed a bit of a weird combo but cant argue with someone who collects Marty, that takes good taste!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafer13 View Post
    Hi all, My name is Aaron and I am into building various sets of hockey cards. I am a diehard Toronto Maple Leafs fan but I really don't specifically collect one team/player, I'm more about set building. Hope to trade with you all in the future.
    Make sure to check out our set building area it is alive and well buzzing with activity!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffNipples View Post
    Im Dylan

My username stayed the same as I had on beckett

Fully agreed they went "goofy" is a nice way of putting it, not much interest in that site anymore.

Happy to be here
    And we are happy to have you on board Dylan! What do you collect?

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfanatic View Post
    Hi my name's Elliott. I'm here from the Beckett site, where I used the same user name. I collect just about everything Pittsburgh Penguins past, present and future. Everything in my bucket that's not in my Penguins PC is for trade. Hope to be trading with some of you soon.
    Welcome aboard Elliot! I dont have many penguins for trade but I can tell you that one of the contests the hockey team will be running this year will have at least one Pens card as a prize! Keep watching the contest area!

Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Mike. I'm just trying to put together a signed 2002-03 Topps Heritage set. I still need a few SPs from the set, and most of the Calder Cloth cards, as well as the cards I need to get signed. I figured I'd try this sight out to see if anyone could help. I have many signed cards I'd be willing to deal. I never really got into beckaet, but I have swapped with people on hockeydb.com.
    Welcome Mike! make sure to list each individual cards you are missing from that Topp heritage auto set!

It is amazing how many new members Beckett decided to give us since they screwed up so royally!!! Welcome to all and if you see any cards of mine that you like LMK. I'm looking for Mats Sundin cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    Welcome Mike! make sure to list each individual cards you are missing from that Topps heritage auto set!
    Hi All, the two cards I need to complete the Topps Heritage 2002-03 set are #176 Steve Shields and #177 Kelly Buchberger. I need all of the Calder Cloths and most of the Certified Autos. If anyone can help out, I have alot of signed cards to rade. Send me a PM,
    Mike

Hi, my name is Jerry. I collect sets, not individual players. Stopped collecting for a while so I am trying to fill in sets from 1998/99 to present.

Hello all

My name is Doug i collect bruins mainly and ovechkin and all sports. I recently came from beckett under same name, some here will know me
    and i cant wait to start making trades

thanks
    bcrazyman

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast