Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
    Hi everyone,

My name is Tony and i collect mostly high end hockey cards and some baseball. I do have a few hockey cards to trade right now if anyone is interested. I have some really nice high end cards for trade or sell.

What I`m looking for right now is a 09/10 Sidney Crosby Rookie Draft Board Auto/25 from The Cup and Montreal Canadiens Signature Cuts Cards Toe Blake, Howie Morenz, Doug Harvey, Jacques Plante, George Hainsworth. I am an open minded person so I will be willing to trade for other sports cards as well just let me know what you have for trade and we take it from there.

I will try to upload pictures but if I can`t just contact me and leave me a private message with your email address and I will email you the pictures.

Thanks
    Last edited by hockeyguy4; 04-25-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Hey. My name is Allan

Been collecting since I was like 10. Collected Baseball/Football till early 90's then all 4 sports for a couple years then as cards got nicer and more expensive I switched to collecting just hockey. Been a member of beckett.com id-parallelguy for +15 years . Friend mentioned this site so thought I would check it out
    2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75--(138/140)
    2011-12 Titanium Game Worn Gear 41/99
    Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store : Hidden Content
    Come Visit us : Hidden Content

Hi my name is charles and i'am trying to put the 2009-10 EX- Jambalaya cards set together need these major players Patrick Roy & Gordie Howe & Bobby Orr any help out there Thank's

Hey everyone - Sam here. Been posting on the box breaks. Collect hockey rookie auto and Oilers, as well as some one-off autos. Have a decent collection of Taylor Hall in my PC, and always looking to add. Have some baseball autos here and there (Halladay, Clemens, Snider). Cheers!

Hi my name is Hannah and I've been collecting hockey cards since the early 90's. I've been out of collecting for a few years and am getting back into it. I mainly collect Detroit Red Wings, Original 6 teams, LA Kings, Anaheim Ducks and Edmonton Oilers. As for players all Red Wings, former and present.

I'm starting to get more into the higher end products like Ultimate Memorabilia and Superlative Hockey.

Hi, I'm Brandon and I love hockey and baseball. I have a wide array of interests. In hockey I'm after Lidstrom and Toews mainly, also love vintage cards. I'm very open to trade offers :)
    Looking for Shawn Horcoff, Ray Whitney, Derek Jeter, Josh Hamilton, Steve Nash and a few other odds and ends. PROTEST AGAINST THE LOCKOUT! I'M AGAINST THE OWNERS AND PLAYERS!

Hello peoples! my names Daniel im from Montreal south shore, im not a big collector i have only one player PC: Andy Moog i working on some set but nothing big and pressing. i will post my wantlist/tradelist asap.

Thank and goog luck with project!

Dan

Hi all.

I just noticed this thread now. I'm back into collecting after a lengthy break - I collected in the 80s and early 90s mainly. I have always loved hockey...got the itch to collect again. Here I am. The cards I am most interested in are Leafs captains, especially Gilmour and Sundin.

Happy collecting!
    Collecting: Maple Leafs Captains - Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Mats Sundin, and Dion Phaneuf - and Maple Leafs RCs

Hi My name is Aaron I collect Vancouver Canucks and Martin Broduer and Pavel Bure.... I am just figuring things out on this site... and recently started collecting hockey cards again so my trade list is not going to be that big, however i do have some cards up for trade!!!! hope to do some trading with you....
    Last edited by MrCanuck; 05-26-2011 at 06:46 PM.

for those I have quoted please feel free to contact me if you have any interest in the card/player mentioned int he quote.

Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast