Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast
    Hi my name is Resa and I collect Kris Letang. Avid collecter of NHL cards but specifically of Letang. The cards I want the most are of his rookie year and any Team Canada and Val D'or Foreurs cards.

Names Matt. Collect Cam Ward and John LeClair. Transitioning from Baseball!

Hi

My name is Arnie and I have been collecting hockey and some baseball on and off since 1986. I will be spending alot of time updating my inventory of traders before I beginning trading.
    1) 2011-12 UD CANVAS 270/270 Completed Hidden Content
    2) 2012-13 UD CANVAS SET 119/120 C105 Cuna YG MIA
    3) 2013-14 UD CANVAS SET 270/270 Completed

Hidden Content Hidden Content

I'm metsmagic18. I'm a baseball fan, but I want to trade some of my stuff for hockey. Interested in anything current Rangers or current Wild.
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

hey there guys i am rob and new to this site. i come from a small town in british columbia so dont have much access to cards. i like to collect hockey cards and am looking to do some online trading i have a tonne of cards so please feel free to let me know what your looking for. i like to collect ovechkin

Hello, my name is Joe and I am a 22 year old collector from Buffalo, NY.I had taken a long hiatus but now I am back collecting.My main collection is of Thomas Vanek, but I also wish to start a Tyler Myers PC and also attempt a project of getting auto/GU cards of every 500 goal member.

Greetings folks,

My name is john. I have collected hockey from 1970-71 to 2001-02. I would like to get back into collecting. everything now is quite expensive. I will post my want list as time goes by

New from NYC

Hi, my name's Ed. I'm getting back into collecting after almost 20 years away, and I started with some baseball the past few months, but now that hockey season is here I've bought myself a few boxes of Artifacts to open up.

Question for everyone here - I've opened two boxes and so far I've noticed some of the base cards have had dinged corners, and, even worse, some of the thick jersey cards have had some less than sharp corners. Is this a common issue nowadays with Upper Deck's cards, or have I just had some bad luck and gotten some bad boxes?

Either way, I hope I can make some nice trades here in the future!
    Always looking for N.Y. Rangers, N.Y. Mets and N.Y. Giants - former, current, future - I'll look at anything you've got
    Kinda random but also interested in Dustin Tokarski cards - love that Tick mask!
    photobucket: Hidden Content
    trade list: Hidden Content

Hey, I'm Jenna. I've been a baseball card collector for about 15 years but just recently started collecting hockey cards within the past couple years. I'm currently collecting Blackhawks, Bruins, and Kris Versteeg cards.

I'm a long time member here but I don't do much trading because I often find what I need in Australia, however I am looking to add to my tiny Canucks collection. Mostly the guys from the early 00s. Like Bertuzzi COoke Naslund Ohlund and company, but also like today's current Canucks.

My main collection is Minnesota Timberwolves, but yeah branching out a little into Hockey, have a few to trade.
    Focused on Anthony Morrow & 2013/14 Totally Certified.

Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast