Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast
    im from beckett also !!!

Another Beckett refugee here, I only collect hocley and am always looking for Mason Raymond, Ryan Kesler, Roberto Luongo, Trevor Linden, or other Canucks. I also collect auto's of players from 1979 or earlier.

Howie

Hi all, i'm another Beckett refugee! My old name was Alza. My name's Marco, i'm from Lugano, Switzerland...and i collect swiss players or NHL players that play or played for my home team!
    New faces around here are Thoresen from the Flyers, Pohl from the Maple Leafs and the come back of our hero Nummelin (not a good experience for him in NorthAmerica, but a real champion in euro hockey!)
    See you around!

Hi, Im Matt Taylor.

I guess I collect the typical stuff, rookies, jersey cards, exclusives. Im a sucker for Avalanche stuff. Aside from that, I also have an extensive puck and jersey collection.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Hi, my name is Jerry. I collect sets, not individual players. Stopped collecting for a while so I am trying to fill in sets from 1998/99 to present.
    Welcome to SCF Grumpy...best of luck completing those sets !

Quote Originally Posted by bcrazyman View Post
    Hello all

My name is Doug i collect bruins mainly and ovechkin and all sports. I recently came from beckett under same name, some here will know me
    and i cant wait to start making trades

thanks
    bcrazyman
    Welcome Doug..Look faorward to seeing you arounf the Hockey Forums !

Quote Originally Posted by Noslok2 View Post
    Another Beckett refugee here, I only collect hocley and am always looking for Mason Raymond, Ryan Kesler, Roberto Luongo, Trevor Linden, or other Canucks. I also collect auto's of players from 1979 or earlier.

Howie
    Glad to have ya Howie...you'll finds lotsa willing traders for your Canuck wants !
    Last edited by Captngeetch; 08-20-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    Collect Ranger RC's and Auto's
    NO GU !!

Quote Originally Posted by SwissFan View Post
    Hi all, i'm another Beckett refugee! My old name was Alza. My name's Marco, i'm from Lugano, Switzerland...and i collect swiss players or NHL players that play or played for my home team!
    New faces around here are Thoresen from the Flyers, Pohl from the Maple Leafs and the come back of our hero Nummelin (not a good experience for him in NorthAmerica, but a real champion in euro hockey!)
    See you around!
    Welcome to the board Marco...glad to have ya aboard the board !

Quote Originally Posted by Foppa View Post
    Hi, Im Matt Taylor.

I guess I collect the typical stuff, rookies, jersey cards, exclusives. Im a sucker for Avalanche stuff. Aside from that, I also have an extensive puck and jersey collection.
    Welcome to the SCF Family Matt...wasn't tough to tell who you collect from your user name ! be sure to post a few shots of that collection in the show and tell forum for us to see !
    NO GU !!

Hi. I'm Derek. I collect just hockey. Mostly into Sabres auto/jerseys/RCs... specifically Thomas Vanek and Andrew Peters

Welcome to the Board Derek...I'm sure you find plenty of traders here with your wants !
    NO GU !!

Cool post..... I'm George. Originally from Buffalo, NY but now in a world (SC) that lacks appreciation for the World's Greatest sport. I collect Teemu Selanne and current Sabres.

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    Anyone else? Don't be shy!
    OK, that would be me! Hi, I'm jr (junior) and I'm a cast off from Beckett.
    I was wmj309 over there as well. I'm a huge hockey nut (Bruins) followed by Football (second) and BB & BK tied for last. Love to trade, so I'm hoping to get a few under my belt over here.

Cheers!
    Hidden Content

Bruins - Oates, Neely, Bourque, Esposito, Lemelin, Orr, Sanderson, O'Reilly and HOF.
    Patriots - Brady, Moss, Faulk, Bruschi, Grogan, Coates, Vinatieri, Brown and HOF.

I MAIL OUT ALL MY TRADES ON SATURDAY.
    Hidden Content Thx! jr

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast