Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976 ... LastLast
    Hi all, new to the forums here, been collecting for a while with some other guys in my mens league. a guy told me about this website so im going to give it a try.

My mains are kopitar, martin st. louis. i like some older vintage stuff also.
    set im collecting is 09/10 spa rookie reviews.
    pm me for some trades.

Hi, my name is Marc and I live in Germany. I collect Game Used and Autographs from the Between the Pipes Series (2006-07 till today), Inserts of Goalie Masks as well as cards of Martin Biron (only as a Sabre).

my names dave, from ontario canada, collecting elite right now, and picking up some nice hard singed contenders before spa comes out in june, i am about to post my tradelist, dont have pics yet but i will shortly

Hi all,
    i'm Bertrand, from France collecting Hockey and also Basket.
    In hockey i'm looking for all cards of Frans NIELSEN and Matt MARTIN (from Islanders).

Quote Originally Posted by nazman View Post
    Hi all,
    i'm Bertrand, from France collecting Hockey and also Basket.
    In hockey i'm looking for all cards of Frans NIELSEN and Matt MARTIN (from Islanders).
    Salut le coussin francais....

Quote Originally Posted by Japold2 View Post
    Salut le coussin francais....

Merci pour l'accueil.

Hey all. Name is Tasha and I have been collecting for almost 2 years now. Been under the apprenticeship of Rockstartrev gaining as much knowledge of the hobby as I can. Have nice PCs of Malkin, Letang, Fleury, Benn, Neal, Jordan Staal and a nice start of a Super Collection of Eric Tangradi, which to date is almost 100 cards big. Working on building my tradepage at the moment but when it's done I hope to trade with many of you soon
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: E.Tangradi, E.Malkin, J.Staal, M-A.Fleury, K.Letang, J.Benn, and J.Neal.

Hello All my name is Mozesmadness. This is my first post on this forum, I have plenty of trading experience on smaller forums but have chosen this forum in hopes of landing some nicer cards.

I collect:
    Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    Oilers Autos
    Legend Autos

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey guys, My name is Jon and I'm a huge hockey fan and card collector from Florida. My girlfriend and I have a ton of fun collecting.

Can't wait to start trading and getting to know some of you :)

I collect

Alexander Ovechkin
    Nathan Gerbe
    Ryan Getzlaf
    Jake Gardiner
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976 ... LastLast