Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast
    hello to everyone the name's Kasey and I PC Mikko Koivu and Niklas Backstrom (yup thats right the goaile) :)

Hello to all the name is Kasey and I PC Mikko Koivu and Niklas Backstrom (yep thats right the goalie) :)

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hello, Trevor here.

My brother Jeff and i have been collecting for years. I collect almost anything Boston Bruins and my brother collects Pittsburgh Penguins (mainly Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin). Have been trading on Beckett for a few months but look forward to meeting and trading with the SCF fans as well.

Hi guys my name's Darren just getting into collecting again. Haven't collected since I was younger. Last year my kid showed an interest in it so we decided to get into it. Did some black diamond last year and got a autographed 1 of 5 game used jersey card of Steve shutt (and that pretty much got us hooked)

Welcome everybody......Bienvenue a tous

Hi guys (and girls). My name is Jonathan. I'm from Québec, Canada. Feel free to speak to me in English or French :D I'm a friend of Norf who introduced me to this great site!
    I'm a big fan of goalies. I have a small collection of John Vanbiesbrouck, Ron hextall, Jocelyn Thibault, Jim Carey (oh yeah!) and many more.

I seriously collect Jonathan Quick and Tim Thomas.
    I also collect Stéphane Fiset. Not kidding ;)
    I'm looking for signature/jerseys/patches primarily but I'm still interested in base cards that I don't have already.
    Hit me up for any questions. I'll have a bucket for my PC and Traders soon enough.

Hey all,

I'm Chris from Buffalo. Collected a ton about 10 years ago, and slowly starting to get back into it.

For PC stuff, I collect mainly Gilbert Perreault and Tyler Myers.

Favorite player is Mario Lemieux, but let's face it... I'm cheap and that PC just ain't happening.

I'm going to get a photobucket up soon, and look forward to meeting/chatting/trading with everyone.

Bienvenue ici et amuse toi bien
    Welcome here and have fun

Whats up everyone? New and getting back into collecting. Having an adult job helps now haha. I mainly collect Colorado Avalanche and Carolina Hurricanes players. The main players I look for are Patrick Roy, Paul Stastny, Duchene, Landeskog, Sakic, Eric Staal, Cam Ward, Jeff Skinner, Ron Francis, Rod Brind'Amour. I also love Ovie, so I like his cards. I really would like to get my hands on one of his autos, because I dont currently have one.

I have a ton of players I enjoy collecting, mainly from my childhood as well. Marty Brodeur, Ed Belfour, CuJo, Fuhr. Right now my bucket has most of my ebay stuff, but I will make sure I post a link to it. It appears thats how stuff gets done on this site, pb.

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey everyone

I'm John and I'm from BC. I recently got into collecting and I collect just about any player really. I don't have a favourite team but I feel obligated to cheer for my home team, Canucks.

Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast