Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast
    Hey Guys, my name is Chris and I collect Lidstrom, Duchene and Dumba. I look forward to making trades and interacting with all the great members of SCF.

Hi everybody. Name's Josh. Collect Kovalchuk, Hasek, assorted other players and cards that catch my eye. Hope to make same trades with you guys.

Hi guys, My name is Brian. I collect NY Rangers past and present, Ozzie Smith, and I'm currently working on 08-09 Sp Game Used base set, 72-73 Topps PSA graded 8 and higher, and 11-12 Panini limited Base set.

Howdy! My name is Paul and I have been on eBay as "Gallinator" since 1997. Collecting vigorously since 84/85! I collect hard-signed, in-pack autos (stickers suck!) and for players I concentrate on Joe Sakic, Rick Vaive, Borje Salming, Richard Brodeur, the Stastny Brothers and Paul Stastny. Teams are Avs and Devils, as they have both won me good money in Vegas!

Currently looking to complete the 10/11 ITG Decades 1980's Auto set - have 157/170 and just need the Sakic, a few Team USA and a few SPs!! Also looking for quads and golds from that set. Waiting to see what catches my eye in the upcoming card season - c'mon, Panini, let's see what you can really do!!

Hey guys. My name is Mike and I'm back into the addiction of collecting cards. Really going after Eberle and going to see how many I can collect. With a side catch of hoping to collect the first print in serial runs. So if you have any 1/xxx of Eberle's I'm more than interested

Formally I had collected Zherdev and have quite a few that I would part with for someone looking for him. I'll slowly get the cards loaded up onto here.

Hopefully I have a few cards to help others out and hopefully some people on her can help me out......
    Last edited by oilerscollector; 08-16-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Hi Everyone my name is Kevin new to trading on this site but not to trading online.

I collect Spencer Machacek and Brendan Gaunce and plan on having my tradelist up later

Greeting folks. long time collector.. collect ray bourque.seguin .young guns. not to familiar with trading/ if there is any one out there that can take a little time i would appreciate it

New to SCF and to SCF Trading

Hello everybody, my name is Joe and no i don't work in a button factory lol (come on, who didnt get that reference). However I am from Corner Brook, Newfoundland and am new to the site but am not new to the online trading. I have been a member of Cloutsnchara for 4 years now and have 13/13 positive feedback with them as well as 100% positive feedback on ebay under the nick 50monster50. I have been collecting hockey cards now for 26 years and love every moment of it. I am currently in the process of building a new PC. After a series of unfortunate events I had to sell of most of my Jonas Gustavsson Master Collection, so hereI am. My new PCs are Phil Kessel, Joe Colborne and Jake Gardiner. I collect mostly numbered and Memorabilia cards but will take others too if the trade is right. I collect medium and high end cards so I have lots of traders in my photobucket for you all to look at...take a look and make an offer :) Happy trading all :) Joe
    Hidden Content I COLLECT PHIL KESSEL, JOE COLBORNE, AND JAKE GARDINER AS WELL AS NICE LEAFS CARDS Check my photobucket for cards Hidden Content

I have a gorgeous bourque dual jersey auto /15 you may be interested in... check out by bucket Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by abralon22 View Post
    Greeting folks. long time collector.. collect ray bourque.seguin .young guns. not to familiar with trading/ if there is any one out there that can take a little time i would appreciate it
    Hidden Content I COLLECT PHIL KESSEL, JOE COLBORNE, AND JAKE GARDINER AS WELL AS NICE LEAFS CARDS Check my photobucket for cards Hidden Content

Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast