Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 776
  1. #61
    Hello everyone,

    I'm Mike and I am an alcoholic..wait wrong thread.

    Let try this again.

    Hi, I am Mike and I collect mostly hockey but I buy a box here and there of football.
    I mostly collect Pens for hockey and football well lets say The Fins will do better than last year.

    Look forward to trading on the site since I Beckett messed up big time.


    Have a great day
    Mike
    Currently collecting: All Pens Hidden Content
    Pembroke Peaches 3/25 2/50 21/199
    Hidden Content
    PM'S work best

  2. #62

    New Member

    Hi everyone I'm Neil, I'm a new member here. I've been trading cards on beckett the last three years, but they have really messed there site up. So one of your members hockeygrampy who also traded on beckett told me to try this site out so here I am.

    I collect mainly Oilers cards: rc, jeresys, autos, sp
    but also collect some Canadien cards.
    I am also trying to get as many Ryan Smyth cards as I can.

  3. #63

    new member

    hi all

    Just came over from beckett.Like so many others I"ve all but given up on that site.I'm looking for simplicity not technology.Thought i'd give this site a try.My main interests are rookies and auto's.I collect older rookies as well as the newer stuff.Prefer to collect retired players auto's first then the newer kids.Hope to make a ton of trades on here.Had well over 150 trades completed on the beckett site .Good to see so many familiar names from beckett hanging out here.Let the post count begin.

    Cheers Mike

  4. #64
    Hello! My name is Gregg. Originally from Los Angeles, now living in Las Vegas.

    I was a kid when Gretzky went to the Kings, and have been a fan since. My first year in college I worked for the L.A. Kings old retail store in the valley, the Slap Shop, until it closed.

    I've never posted on message boards until I decided to trade cards online, so this is still new to me. Didn't like receiving lots of PM's from people I didn't know at first, but I'm more at ease. I did make a couple of low-end trades on beckett before their change.

    Looking forward to making trades. Thanks much!

  5. #65
    Hey everyone. My name is Jason and I collect Calgary Flames cards. I started out collecting Flames cards and somehow I ended up with a lot of others cards also, and I haven't looked back on it. I am not really into the high priced/rare cards and I am more into collecting a lot of jersey/autographed cards. So hopefully on this forum I can find some people who need some of the cards I have and I can find some for my self. Thanks.

  6. #66
    good to see alot of hockey attention these days I myself have been collecting basseball for over 25 years now and just found the joy that is known as hockey

  7. #67
    Hey, my name is Dale and I also just recently arrived from Beckett. I collect Brendan Shanahan cards, Guy Lafleur autographs, Toronto Blue Jays autographs, Montreal Canadiens autographs, SP Authentic Future Watch autos and a few other subsets that I take a liking to.

    See you on the boards.
    Currently collecting:
    Brendan Shanahan/Guy Lafleur autos
    SP Authentic FW RC Autos
    Montreal Canadiens Autos/Blue Jays Autos
    Hidden Content Join the SCF group Hidden Content .

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo Sanders View Post
    Cool post..... I'm George. Originally from Buffalo, NY but now in a world (SC) that lacks appreciation for the World's Greatest sport. I collect Teemu Selanne and current Sabres.
    Welcome on SCF George! Why Teemu out of curiosity?

    Quote Originally Posted by wmj309 View Post
    OK, that would be me! Hi, I'm jr (junior) and I'm a cast off from Beckett.
    I was wmj309 over there as well. I'm a huge hockey nut (Bruins) followed by Football (second) and BB & BK tied for last. Love to trade, so I'm hoping to get a few under my belt over here.

    Cheers!
    Welcome and glad you've decided not to be shy anymore lol. We have quite a few B's fans on here you may be able to help one another!

    Quote Originally Posted by mackdaddyofjersy View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I'm Mike and I am an alcoholic..wait wrong thread.

    Let try this again.

    Hi, I am Mike and I collect mostly hockey but I buy a box here and there of football.
    I mostly collect Pens for hockey and football well lets say The Fins will do better than last year.

    Look forward to trading on the site since I Beckett messed up big time.


    Have a great day
    Mike
    Welcome on SCF and I will keep you in mind if i pull any Pens!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oilerfan32 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm Neil, I'm a new member here. I've been trading cards on beckett the last three years, but they have really messed there site up. So one of your members hockeygrampy who also traded on beckett told me to try this site out so here I am.

    I collect mainly Oilers cards: rc, jeresys, autos, sp
    but also collect some Canadien cards.
    I am also trying to get as many Ryan Smyth cards as I can.
    Ummm...i may have stuff for you Oilers and Ryan Smyth wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by debtriddin View Post
    hi all

    Just came over from beckett.Like so many others I"ve all but given up on that site.I'm looking for simplicity not technology.Thought i'd give this site a try.My main interests are rookies and auto's.I collect older rookies as well as the newer stuff.Prefer to collect retired players auto's first then the newer kids.Hope to make a ton of trades on here.Had well over 150 trades completed on the beckett site .Good to see so many familiar names from beckett hanging out here.Let the post count begin.

    Cheers Mike
    Welcome Mike! I hope you can get to that many trades on here quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by lakings18 View Post
    Hello! My name is Gregg. Originally from Los Angeles, now living in Las Vegas.

    I was a kid when Gretzky went to the Kings, and have been a fan since. My first year in college I worked for the L.A. Kings old retail store in the valley, the Slap Shop, until it closed.

    I've never posted on message boards until I decided to trade cards online, so this is still new to me. Didn't like receiving lots of PM's from people I didn't know at first, but I'm more at ease. I did make a couple of low-end trades on beckett before their change.

    Looking forward to making trades. Thanks much!
    Glad to have you on board and do not hesitate to contact me or any other hockey mods if you have any questions. So do you collect strictly Kings cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamesFan2428 View Post
    Hey everyone. My name is Jason and I collect Calgary Flames cards. I started out collecting Flames cards and somehow I ended up with a lot of others cards also, and I haven't looked back on it. I am not really into the high priced/rare cards and I am more into collecting a lot of jersey/autographed cards. So hopefully on this forum I can find some people who need some of the cards I have and I can find some for my self. Thanks.
    Welcome Jason, I do not have many Flames unfortunately but i'll keep you in mind if i pull some.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcgathy View Post
    good to see alot of hockey attention these days I myself have been collecting basseball for over 25 years now and just found the joy that is known as hockey
    Better late than never they say! Welcome to SCF!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalmonkey View Post
    Hey, my name is Dale and I also just recently arrived from Beckett. I collect Brendan Shanahan cards, Guy Lafleur autographs, Toronto Blue Jays autographs, Montreal Canadiens autographs, SP Authentic Future Watch autos and a few other subsets that I take a liking to.

    See you on the boards.
    Welcome Dale and good luck with all the autos! I've got a box of SPA incoming will let you know what i pull SP FW wise.

  9. #69
    My name is Peter and I mostly collect Swedish players and Red Wings. I have been collecting hockey cards for about 18 years now. I am really after the cards from Sweden.

  10. #70
    Hey im Steve (zobo426) and im just looking to get involved on here, still having alot of trouble navigating and figuring out how all this works but excited nevertheless

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •