Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 195966676869707172 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k76m4 View Post
    k76m4(habs gu or auto)
    Wow nice presentation.... :0)

Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I just got back into collecting after a long break. I like to collect big sets and any Canucks related/BC born player cards.

Hopefully we can make some trades :)

Hey all, I'm Jay and just got back into collecting cards after collecting as a kid, strictly collecting Hockey cards now, maybe some football... I'm a die hard Devils fan and want everything Devils. I'm loving the Score cards because they're cheap and I just love the simple/retro design. I'm looking to trade, I have no rep but I can't build any if I don't start trading, will send first def!

I collect John Tavares. I am also putting together UD sets and am looking for Young Guns!
    I am looking forward to making some trades!

Hey all, i collect Nicklas Backstrom and hopefully Landeskog. Im just getting started!

Hello everyone! new to the site and lookingto make trades. My team is the Leafs! I have some stuff in my pc for trade and will be adding more. Thanks and happy to be here.

Welcome to the SCF hockey boards everyone!! :)
    I Really Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Gordie Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals” /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Hi all
    Name is Brian, been collecting since 67, and am trying to complete that year (orr RC year) and fortunately i have the Orr card.Stopped collecting new stuff around 2000, but have some years in the 90's i'd consider completing. Mostly interested in trading for cards in the 60's, and Leafs in the 50's(big Leafs fan). Have lots of cards in 70's and early and late 80's, some in the 90's . Love to trade.

Hi,my name is john and collect marcus foligno cards or sudbury items.

Hi everyone, my name is Jared and I have been collecting again for a few years now. My primary PC is David Rundblad and I hope to achieve 100% within the next year. Beyond that I am a huge Phoenix Coyotes fan and have minor PCs of OEL, Yandle Boedker and Doan.

Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 195966676869707172 ... LastLast