Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 206067686970717273 ... LastLast
    Hi everyone, my name is Kenny, new member. Looking to do some trading or buying (if necessary). I collect Colorado Avalanche. Anything with Sakic's auto I'm interested in. Also focusing on Duchene, Stastny and Landeskog. I also collect Marty Turco high end cards. Let me know if you have anything I'm looking for and let me know what you are looking for.

I'm Hans, been here for a few months but just started on hockey recently. My main focus is collecting the 2011/12 ITG Enforcers, but I also like to pick up the occasional Modano, Brenden Morrow, Brett Hull, Turco and Jonas Hiller (since I'm half Swiss) card

James neal and other things that catch my eye.

Hi everyone. I'm just gettting back in to trading. I havent done any for a long time outside of my local circle.
    My main collection is patches, and rookies, and my favourite player to collect is patrick Roy

im new

hi everybody im a news member of this forum but im a nice member in another forum of hockey card with +100 positive trade and im collecting ovechkin first and second mtl canadiens auto/jersey/patch/rc and serching for great trade bailt or sell baith because i occasionnely sell on ebay jonesnext is my seller names on ebay .im not very good in english but im able to write well enough to be understand

thank

benny

Hello SCF! Begging a small collection of hockey cards! Mostly upper deck stuff at the moment and familiarizing myself with the market and cards and etc.

Looking for ducks, islanders, blues and leafs primarily.

I look forward to trading with you guys!

hey, looking forward to using this site and the opportunites that may present themselves.

Duane

hi, i'm looking to finish my sets and to get great cards for my pc.

Wow some of the Rc ...their presentation are short and sweet....lol

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 206067686970717273 ... LastLast