Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast
    Just jumping back into the hobby and looking to build my pc

Hey.

My name is Roger, 29 years olod from Sweden.
    I`ve been colleting on & off since 1994, But from 09 i got back to the hobby for real. :)
    My Favourite NHL team is Detroit Red Wings, just becuase my local team here in Sweden had a player born in Detroit for like 14-15 years, and he still lives here. But when i was a kid i thought it was soo cool with a player from the states..:)

My top PC players are, Chris Osgood, Oliver Ekman Larsson and Mike Santorelli.. Then i have a couple of minor pc:s also. Like players that played in my local team who also have played in AHL/NHL.

Anything you want to know? just ask.! =D Hope to find som new connections here :D

hi all, I am very happy to be a member of SCF, I am a sociable person (despite my little grumpy) in the quarantine and living in canada (quebec), I like collecting cards from all sports hockey, baseball, basketball, mostly hockey. it is with great pleasure that I will reply to all your questions and suggestions thank you

Welcome here my friend and good luck for your collection

I'm just getting back into it too. Been on here a few days and already have two trades going. This is a great forum, look forward to using it!

Coming over here after trading for a long time on CnC. Will continue to use both, but I love the amount of members that are willing to deal on here! Been using this site for 2 days, already made 3 trades. I PC a lot of things/players, such as Ilya Bryzgalov, Sergei Bobrovsky, Shawn Hunwick, Detroit Red Wings, Lake Erie Monsters, and any goalie cards that catch my eye!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(67)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    hey all my name is Nick i've been trading on becket but there is just not enough people who trades hockey mainly collecting ovechkin's and building some sets like 2012-13 artifacts autofacts

Hello everyone my name is alex and I collect Craig Smith and any other Nashville Predators players.

Hi everyone! This is my first post.

I used to collect hockey cards as a kid, nothing specific and most of what I have is not in very good condition unfortunately. However some stuff is in surprisingly good condition.

I have a small collection of Martin Brodeur cards (about 20-25 cards, some are autographed). He was my favorite goalie as a kid.

I am currently building the 2012-2013 UD set. I already have a lot of doubles if anyone is in need (just have to figure out a little more about trading on the forum).

I'm familiar with internet forums so it shouldn't take me too long to get used to this one.

Hoping to learn stuff here and get to know some fellow hockey card collectors!

This is a great idea. My name is Joe and I collect Phil Kessel, Jake Gardiner, Joe Colborne and Nazem Kadri. I only really collect High end, patch, tag, and patch auto cards but am always interested in trades presented to me. I am currently trying to get the Rookie Patch/ Rookie Patch Auto section of my Kessel PC started so that's what I'm looking for the most right now. I am relatively new to the site but I do have some completed trades on my profile. If anybody has a trade offer, please PM me and I will get back to you asap :)

I also just posted a new video on youtube showing my current traders and PC so feel free everybody to check it out and subscribe.

Joe
    Hidden Content I COLLECT PHIL KESSEL, JOE COLBORNE, AND JAKE GARDINER AS WELL AS NICE LEAFS CARDS Check my photobucket for cards Hidden Content

Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast