Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dgrissam3's Items on eBay

Guys, im gonna think outside the box and buy a Pennington auto lol. If he lands with the Dolphins he is a one season flip fo sho pplz!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (20) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See ocho_zero's Items on eBay

Wasting your money Dayton :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Arrow

Wasting your money Dayton :)

agreed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Ok knuckle heads
    Off to a meeting be back later

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, im probably gonna buy these from Mikejt for 45 dlvd

Brandon Marshall Ultimate collection auto /35
    Kyle Orton spx auto/jsy
    Pennington Edge on card auto
    Michael Jenkins prime signatures /99 (on patch auto)
    Robert Meachem Leaf limited spotlight 2 clr patch auto

Ebay win time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350084810290&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=022

And now i need some help lol, I only got $10 left, but if i buy the lot i may flip one card from it, and was wanting to buy a card for no more than 25 dlvd. Jason Campbell Ultimate rookie auto. So i ask, could someone help a bro out if i indeed buy the lot? Try to guess what card be flipped...lol. Actually already bought the Meachem for 10.50 dlvd, he is one of my investments this year. Mike is truly a class act trader/seller/buyer, and if you havent dealt with him, id recomend it :) Lot has officialy been bought, and i am now almost broke, with 4 cards that are investments, and 1 pc pickup

Country
    See littledi444's Items on eBay

Kyle Orton spx auto/jsy

Ebay win time!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350084810290&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=022

And now i need some help lol, I only got $10 left, but if i buy the lot i may flip one card from it, and was wanting to buy a card for no more than 25 dlvd. Jason Campbell Ultimate rookie auto. So i ask, could someone help a bro out if i indeed buy the lot? Try to guess what card be flipped...lol. Actually already bought the Meachem for 10.50 dlvd, he is one of my investments this year. Mike is truly a class act trader/seller/buyer, and if you havent dealt with him, id recomend it :) Lot has officialy been bought, and i am now almost broke, with 4 cards that are investments, and 1 pc pickup

lots of potential there!!!! sounds like a smart pick up to flip later

SCF Rewards
    Country

lots of potential there!!!! sounds like a smart pick up to flip later

Exactly what i thought man, i honestly have no idea why im buying a Pennington though lol...who knows, im hoping he catches on with another team and has a freakish game and i can flip it good

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

Football tonight. Cards vs. Saints. 8:00est ESPN

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thepistonsfan2's Items on eBay

So I won this 2 weeks ago and it just came in. Have any of you ever received a graded card that was flipped around!?!? Oh & I knew what I was buying, so the seller is not the issue. I'm just curious about the card's placement.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260265292463

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (20) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See ocho_zero's Items on eBay

Kyle Orton spx auto/jsy

Ebay win time!

I wouldn't have bought that lot, but thats just me.

Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast