Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

VIP Lounge Created, Favre Contest Started!

I created the VIP Lounge for our Premium/VIP Members. As we have in the past, I will continue to throw higher end contests each month and will be adding some season-long contests.

Our first contest to break in this forum is the "Brett Favre Rules! Or Chad Pennington's Revenge" Contest. Chadd Pennington just signed with Miami and just so happen to be the Jets first opponent! Winner gets this 2000 SPx Winning Material (Football/Jersey) Card - BV $50.

Country
    See abnsnyper's Items on eBay

Sweet! I like exclusive. Awesome site Mike, thanks. I'll be sure to contribute additionally where I can.

BTW- I just got another guy over here (bmwgiordanao) but didn't see any additional cc for it? How does that work? He even mentioned in his post that I referenced him here. No worries, I just use cc to play in the arcade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Did he put in your referral name/code when he signed up? That may be why...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

He even mentioned in his post that I referenced him here.

Please have him PM me and we will straiten it out.