Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Sitewide Contest (1/1 Auto)

I meant to post this earlier, but it's going up now. Thanks to a wonderful member donation by load., we are giving away this Don Sutton 1/1 Auto as per his request:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...S/IMAG0145.jpg

How do you win? Real simple. For the Nationals, we required that they had to follow up their sign-up and complete 1 positive trade on the site during the month of August. For the SCF members, same rules apply. You just have to complete one positive trade during the month of August. I will use a random number generator to pick a number. Each member here has a user ID number. I will match the random number with the member's ID. Then, I will confirm if a trade was completed during the month of August. If so, that member wins the card. If no trade took place, then I will go to another number and continue until a winner is named.

Drawing will be held on 9/1/08. That means you still have 2 1/2 weeks to complete a trade during August to have a shot of winning this card.

Thanks again to load. for the generous gesture.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

awesome contest Tony! and a very nice donation! looks like i'm entered! that'd sure be cool to win!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Great contest, Tony. You can send it to me since I am going to win it.

dont usually collect much baseball, but thats a sweet card man. thanks for donating and i guess im in!

sweet! i hope i win! that will be my 2nd don sutton 1/1!
    SELLING EVERYTHING!!

Great contest man, Im In!!

Sweet contest would be very sweet to win a 1/1.

awesome im in
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR A JIM THOME ALLEN GINTER AUTO and STAN LEE ALLEN GINTER AUTO

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast