Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Sitewide Contest (1/1 Auto)

I meant to post this earlier, but it's going up now. Thanks to a wonderful member donation by load., we are giving away this Don Sutton 1/1 Auto as per his request:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...S/IMAG0145.jpg

How do you win? Real simple. For the Nationals, we required that they had to follow up their sign-up and complete 1 positive trade on the site during the month of August. For the SCF members, same rules apply. You just have to complete one positive trade during the month of August. I will use a random number generator to pick a number. Each member here has a user ID number. I will match the random number with the member's ID. Then, I will confirm if a trade was completed during the month of August. If so, that member wins the card. If no trade took place, then I will go to another number and continue until a winner is named.

Drawing will be held on 9/1/08. That means you still have 2 1/2 weeks to complete a trade during August to have a shot of winning this card.

Thanks again to load. for the generous gesture.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

awesome contest Tony! and a very nice donation! looks like i'm entered! that'd sure be cool to win!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Great contest, Tony. You can send it to me since I am going to win it.

dont usually collect much baseball, but thats a sweet card man. thanks for donating and i guess im in!

sweet! i hope i win! that will be my 2nd don sutton 1/1!
    SELLING EVERYTHING!!

Great contest man, Im In!!

I'm in! :-D
    Kevin Garnett collector - own 1501 (25.1%) different! Always looking for more!

Collecting Minnesota Timberwolves (1009) and Chicago Bulls (385), too!

"Anything is possible" - Kevin Garnett

Looking for: 2009-10 Limited Jumbo Kevin Garnett /10 square swatch AND jersey number swatch.

Sweet contest would be very sweet to win a 1/1.

awesome im in
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR A JIM THOME ALLEN GINTER AUTO and STAN LEE ALLEN GINTER AUTO

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast