Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

it makes me mad when new trader dont want to send first

lmk what you thing

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

did you already post the trade with them? if so they are in violation of the MSF rule. but i know how it feels, it's pretty frusterating and comes off as if theyre better than everyone else
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep...I hate when they do it and lately it's happening all the time

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Rules are in place - if member's do not want to follow that, kindly remind them of the rules, and point them in the direction of the rules page. If you have already confirmed the trade, and they refuse to send first, that is a violation of the rules. In that situation, I believe you need to dispute the trade.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

i recived the cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'am a newer member myself. With that said I get it and respect the rules. Some people I think either are a bit nervous which they shouldn't be here on SCF or maybe they are trying to get something for literally nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dgrissam3's Items on eBay

I have no problem sending first, it just pisses me off that 5 years on beckett and 100+ trades cant be saved because they had no feedback system, thus you just gotta follow the rules...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I got burned once recently by a newbie that was suppose to send first. I did not wait to receive first and then send his and I never received my end. The Mods could not do anything since I did not follow the rules.
    Recently I had an interest in a newbie's sale of autographs. I asked him through a pm if he would send first since he was new, he refused. He posted this on one of his many threads:

" I'm new to this site but I've got two ebay accounts with about 4,000 positive feedback combined, so do not expect me to send first just because my feedback is low on this one site. "

My reply to him was to tell him of SCF's policy with newbies and I decided against purchasing the cards. As of today, he has gotten 7 (+) feedback...which is good for those who took a chance and decided to trade/buy from him. I, however, will never take a risk like that again. Just my opinion.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'am a newer member myself. With that said I get it and respect the rules. Some people I think either are a bit nervous which they shouldn't be here on SCF or maybe they are trying to get something for literally nothing.

if anyone feels nervous, they should stick to dealing with people who have higher amounts of feedback, thats what i did until i hit 20, and even until i hit 50 i would send to people who had like 400+ more feedback. if you plan on sending, theres nothing to worry about

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have no problem sending first, it just pisses me off that 5 years on beckett and 100+ trades cant be saved because they had no feedback system, thus you just gotta follow the rules...

HAHA DAYTONA!!! Whats up buddy? its clutch cutch from beckett. just had to stop bye and say hey, i def. feel the same way you do about the feedback system on beckett. its tough loosin all the posts and trade references that don't transfer, but it is the way it is. i'll just have to build up till then. so far so good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast