Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94
  1. #11
    I think I might buy some OPC this year. I don't buy boxes but I like the fact that your not always going to pull a game used. I guess this makes them more collectible.

  2. #12
    In the Ultra Product highlights it says 2 Jersey or Signature cards per box but when you look at the Insert Highlights it says Fresh Ink 1:288 packs. Also the EX Hockey Jambalaya are 1:864 packs!!! Those are going to be hard to get but probably won't sell as well as they should for being so hard to get.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MatsSundin13Rocks View Post
    In the Ultra Product highlights it says 2 Jersey or Signature cards per box but when you look at the Insert Highlights it says Fresh Ink 1:288 packs. Also the EX Hockey Jambalaya are 1:864 packs!!! Those are going to be hard to get but probably won't sell as well as they should for being so hard to get.
    Frsh Inks from 07-08 season didnt sell as well and they were hard to get.....The Jambalaya look like the Wild cards in the game UNO...

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Frsh Inks from 07-08 season didnt sell as well and they were hard to get.....The Jambalaya look like the Wild cards in the game UNO...
    LOL

    CSSports do you have a product sell sheet for UD Black? Wondering what that product looks like.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by MatsSundin13Rocks View Post
    LOL

    CSSports do you have a product sell sheet for UD Black? Wondering what that product looks like.
    Not yet - I have been curious myself...still working on that one - I know Victory is already out but didnt find that one either

    Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #16

  7. #17

  8. #18
    What the heck did they do to that poor Young Guns layout?? It looks like...vines...flowers...leafs...what the heck?!?!?

    That's really not a good thing!?!? I think that rookie just lost his pair...
    Just a displaced LA guy...
    looking for Lakers, LA Kings, UCLA Alum

  9. #19
    Was the Master Piece delayed?

    and till when?
    Currently collecting: All Pens Hidden Content
    Pembroke Peaches 3/25 2/50 21/199
    Hidden Content
    PM'S work best

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by djmischief View Post
    What the heck did they do to that poor Young Guns layout?? It looks like...vines...flowers...leafs...what the heck?!?!?

    That's really not a good thing!?!? I think that rookie just lost his pair...
    I don't know what it is about UD base sets as of late, while the photography is nice and everything I wish they would put more effort into the design instead of just stamping a foil name on the card. What happened to borders?

    At least the Young Guns are using team colors in there now instead of tons of foil that is hard to read. The Fab Fours look nice I guess, but similar to 07/08. Too bad the sell sheet doesn't show the new Game Jersey or Signature Sensations designs, I'm anxious to see them.
    - Kevin

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •