Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    those trilogy look nice. was the past years set a guarentee of a rookie, jersey, or auto in each pack?

Current projects:
    2013-14 SPx Winning Combos (6/33 = 18.18%)
    2013-14 SPx Rookie Jersey Autos (2/50 = 4%)

Karine....Are you deciding based on TWO Montreal Goalies in the ad???? hmmmmmm

Tyson - every pack has one of those in each pack

I have always had luck with Trilogy.....
    Ice Scripts Crosby, Dual Patch Hejduk/Theodore #1/5 AND #5/5 to name a few.....Also pulled some guy name PRICE RC at the Upper Deck Store.....

I know a lot of people dont like Trilogy...but I get better luck with Trilogy than any other brand

Hidden Content
    Collecting 1 of every King-324/574-Hidden Content
    Collecting Ice Scripts(166/266) & FIT(115/160)-Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i like trilogy, cuz of the 1 hit per pack rate, the only complaint is the size of the actual jersey swatches. has anyone seen the dude who has the masterset?

i think this guy has every single card in the set except for a few that upper deck apparently never released.
    Collecting
    Martin Brodeur-All Cards, Especially High End

Trilogy looks better this year since Upper Deck recognized that people were complaining about it. Now with the 2 Levels of Rookies and multiple player swatches it looks more promising. Always liked the Trilogy base cards.

Updated the first post - Image restrictions - So I re-did the first post and some new sell sheets to look at
    UD S1
    Ultimate

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

In the 2nd Ultimate sell sheet it has a Mats Sundin auto in the picture!!! I must get one of those!!!

OK - So checking out pack sales by Tony and see this for Artifacts....

10 packs per box, 4 cards per pack

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:
    Each Box is chock full of Great Hits:
    (all inserts/subsets combine for 1 hit per pack)
    - Three jersey, patch or jersey/patch cards numbered to 199 or less! (on average) One will be a 2- or 3-player memorabilia card!
    - Two Artifacts rookie cards!
    - One rookie redemption card!
    - Also featuring an Auto-Facts signature card!
    - Two numbered Legends/Stars subset cards!
    - A terrific addition - look for great jersey/patch combo cards!
    - Now up to seven levels of parallels for each insert, subset and regular cards!
    GOOD LORD!!!! 7 Levels of parallels??????? Honestly, I think this kills player collectors....How can someone try and get all 7 of the exact same card (except different color or whatever)?????

WOW!!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    OK - So checking out pack sales by Tony and see this for Artifacts....

GOOD LORD!!!! 7 Levels of parallels??????? Honestly, I think this kills player collectors....How can someone try and get all 7 of the exact same card (except different color or whatever)?????

WOW!!
    I agree - what a turn off!

I remember Pacific did that...I have base, gold, emerald green, copper, ice blue, red & premier date for the exact card.....they could have at least made them with different pictures or something....sheesh

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I agree about too many parallels in Artifacts. That is a problem for player and set collectors.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast