I would like to give a special thanks to our Premium/VIP Members! August has been our best month yet for subscriptions with 21 new members to the program (3 Premium and 18 VIP). The money for the past few months went directly into paying for The Nationals. SCF spend over $4,000 towards booth expenses and banners, some of the hotel expense, a rental car and travel expenses. Having so many new Premium and VIP members sign up this month really helps offset this cost!

I'm grateful to have so many members that contribute to this program. The National trip allowed us to get Benchwarmer and Sportsology as partners, improve relations with Donruss/Playoff, Press Pass and other industry players that provide SCF with product to review and give away the product to our members and stock the CC store.

I can promise you that this is just the beginning of great things to come! With SCF member support we plan on attending several shows this year, adding new features to SCF and push this hobby to be better.

Thanks again to our Premium/VIP members. Without you SCF couldn't achieve so much!