Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

The Michelle Obama Pay Raise - It's Your Money!

I'm surprised the mainstream media is COMPLETELY ignoring this story.

Just after Barack was elected to the United States Senate, Michelle Obama received a large pay increase—from $121,910 in 2004 to $316,962 in 2005 at the University of Chicago Hospitals.

Then in 2006 Barack Obama requested $1 million for a new pavilion at the University of Chicago Hospitals, where his wife, Michelle Obama, was a vice president at the time.

So, Barack Obama becomes Senator in 2004, his wife gets nearly a 300% pay raise or almost $200,000 raise in 2005 and then in 2006 Obama puts in an earmark for $1 million for the Hospitals where Michelle Obama works at. And this is legal, how? Thank GOD he was exposed by the Chicago Tribune and it was removed from the bill.

Remember, that $1 million was federal money and YOUR tax money. It was responsible for funding Michelle Obama's pay raise and almost went to building a new wing for her bosses.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

Read Obama Nation.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have one of his books and ordered two other Obama books. Obama Nation is one of them coming in this week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Speaking of his books, target carries his biography in the children's book section. Guess the plan is to get them early!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Speaking of his books, target carries his biography in the children's book section. Guess the plan is to get them early!

I did notice Obama made up like 5% of all the books in the "Biography" area of the kids section at my local Borders.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Read Obama Nation.

Just received it from Amazon. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

what job does she do? man my wife only got .35 cents per hour raise! lol