Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Country

Fox says Sarah Palin VP

way to stir things up...what do you think?

I know nothing about her...wouldn't have even recognized her name yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thepistonsfan2's Items on eBay

Very smart decision by JM. He is going to get a lot of the former Hilary supporters.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thepistonsfan2's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

She's big on energy and political ethics and is viewed as a political outsider, things that will go over great. And she hunts, fishes, and is a lifetime member of the NRA...I like a lot so far!

Also think a female is a great pick because now McCain has a potential first on his side as well (a female VP)...Obama could be the first multi-racial president, but now Palin could be the first female VP as well. Do I care about that? No. Is it superficial and prejudiced to vote for someone simply because of their race or gender? Yes, very. Are there still people out there who do? You better believe it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

Yep, McCain is really lobbying for the on-the-fence Hillary supporters, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lot of them now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

If she has any fight in her and Mccain dosnt make and stupid remarks,they just won

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Good Job Picking a Woman, that should get the Clinton Supporters

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sigmaphil's Items on eBay

McCain is a genius. I was hoping he'd pick Palin. Obama is so gonna lose!

-Phil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just because she is a woman does not mean that they will get Hillary followers. How do you know her views reflect what Hillary thinks. So really what you are saying is that Clinton Supporters are sexist and will only vote for women. Good job republicans you are very intelligent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Just because she is a woman does not mean that they will get Hillary followers. How do you know her views reflect what Hillary thinks. So really what you are saying is that Clinton Supporters are sexist and will only vote for women. Good job republicans you are very intelligent.

That's the kind of useless generalizations and inappropriate conclusions that I'm really tired of seeing in political debates. No it doesn't mean all Clinton supporters will vote for McCain now...and no one said that. They said a lot of the on-the-fence Hillary supporters. That means they don't expect hardcore Clinton supporters to change their minds nor the people who supported Clinton because of her views. On-the-fence means they supported Clinton, but not whole-heartedly and could possibly be swayed in a different direction. Of the on-the-fence Clinton supporters, there were a lot who wanted to vote for her because she was a woman...if you think there weren't, you're being naive. Those are the people that were being mentioned.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast