Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Chase/Circuit City Statement (Asinine)

Today I get bill in the mail for 108 bucks. I look at this, and say to myself, I paid off this bill 3 months ago.

So I call to find out what is going on.

Apparently, there was 61 CENTS, left over on the account because of interest accured during the statement month. The lady that answered the call says to me after reviewing my account, I can setup the payment so I can get the rest of the fees removed?

So I ask her, I have a 108 bill over 61 cents??? She says yes and asks me again to setup the payment!

THEN

I actually agree to pay the 61 cents. Then she tells me, the system will not accept a payment under 1 dollar and she asks me if I wanted to pay $1!!!

needless to say, i did not pay the 61 cents because I demanded a supervisor at that point!

yikes, I know that the economy isn't great, but 61 cents?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I think I'll try that trick...on anything I sell, I can no longer accept payments less than $100!

Country

lol ill buy the jeff kent jsy for 4 dollars...your total is 104 dollars

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

No, I'm not trying to rip people off that bad...it would only be $100

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

lol... nice guys, nice!