Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by booyah View Post
    I don't. I have several others though . . Dallas (Romo/Owens, Indy (Manning / Harison), Brady, Westbrook, Bulger, Brandon Marshall, Roethlisberger, Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester & many more.
    i have patriots i'll trade for the hester lmk

    Last edited by bearsfan1; 09-03-2008 at 08:25 PM.

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #12
    I am wlling tradem, but unfortunately I have the pats hemet - do you have any others ?

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by booyah View Post
    I am wlling tradem, but unfortunately I have the pats hemet - do you have any others ?
    no thats the only one i have

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfan1 View Post
    no thats the only one i have
    i have a hester authentic or a bears helmet for the pats helmet,pics can be found here.
    http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y46...%20Tradeables/

    PM works best.
    Hidden Content
    This train set was produced by Lionel Manufacturing Company in the 1915-1920 era.And i own it!!!
    Hidden Content

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by booyah View Post
    I don't. I have several others though . . Dallas (Romo/Owens, Indy (Manning / Harison), Brady, Westbrook, Bulger, Brandon Marshall, Roethlisberger, Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester & many more.
    Booyah, I have some helmet ones.

    Bucs
    Rams
    Pats
    Cards
    Ravens

    Let me know what your list is, that you have for trade.

    thanks,
    cory

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by chris025 View Post
    i have a hester authentic or a bears helmet for the pats helmet,pics can be found here.
    http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y46...%20Tradeables/

    PM works best.
    check my bucket to see what i can add to the pats helmet to get both

  8. #17

    Looking for Cowboys!!!!!!!!

    I have Tons to trade. I'm looking for the Cowboys Helmet, Witten and T. Newman. If you have them let me know what you want. E-mail me at SithDarthRage@aol.com

    Thanks,
    Keith

  9. #18
    Got Carson Palmer as my free one and the following I bought at Dick's with the coupon: Jaguars Helmet
    Matt Schaub
    Hines Ward
    Adrian Peterson
    Devin Hester
    All are available for trade
    Hidden Content
    Also looking for ex-Cornell players and Dustin Brown!
    Hidden Content

  10. #19
    I'm looking to trade a few for some to line the walls of my little boy's room.

    Authentics --
    Shawne Merriman

    Helmets --
    KC
    Miami
    Philadelphia

    Game Time --
    Carson Palmer
    Andre Johnson

    Shoot me a message with what you want, what you have...

  11. #20
    UofLnMu (or anyone else) would you be interested in:

    Game Time:
    michael strahan, donald driver, brian dawkins, marshawn lynch, carson palmer, demeco ryans

    Authentic:
    Champ Bailey
    shaqne merriman

    Helmets:
    atlanta falcons
    miami dolphins
    st louis rams
    tennessee titans

    i have plenty of others i just dont want these. let me know what you have...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •