Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wisconsin, Milwaukee 9/21

Serb Hall, 5101 W Oklahoma Ave, 9-2, 40T - PJ 414-403-0633 [email protected]

Country

thanks for posting this i might have to go!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for posting this i might have to go!!!

Great! If you do please post some pictures and a review. It will help other members decide if they should go.
    Take care,
    Steve

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Great to hear, like Hoeser said some pics and a little review would be really nice of you it would also help members or future members see if this is a show they would like to attend and go a long way in helping us make the event section stronger for resourse information where it pertains to shows, thanks. Daniel.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See JayHawkCards22's Items on eBay

Ill go for sure and get pics

Thanks for the info

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

cometmike- thanks that is greatly appreciated also as mentioned before if you could do a little review of the show to, that would be greatly appreciated. Daniel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill go for sure and get pics

Thanks for the info

Awesome! Thanks for doing that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See snjs_stuff's Items on eBay

Just a little insight to this show. I have gone to a few shows at Serb Hall in the last year and they are alright. For me it's a little too far of a drive. This is why I prefer the other show that usually is at Gonzaga Hall about once a month or every other month. It is on 92nd and Greenfield in West Allis. I went about a month ago and thought it was great, lots of dealers and good deals. There is a website that lists all these shows, I have it bookmarked at home and could post it later. Either way both shows are good, I just prefer the closer one for me. Just my 2 cents.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See JayHawkCards22's Items on eBay

Just a little insight to this show. I have gone to a few shows at Serb Hall in the last year and they are alright. For me it's a little too far of a drive. This is why I prefer the other show that usually is at Gonzaga Hall about once a month or every other month. It is on 92nd and Greenfield in West Allis. I went about a month ago and thought it was great, lots of dealers and good deals. There is a website that lists all these shows, I have it bookmarked at home and could post it later. Either way both shows are good, I just prefer the closer one for me. Just my 2 cents.

How is that to far of a drive for you? Lol. If West Allis isnt than that shoudnt be. lol

I have a 40 minute drive.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Thanks for the good info, let us know about that site that would be great always good to get more info. Daniel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast