Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't need an elaboration on the word balance. That was a terribly stupid thing to say. Did you miss the question I asked? Read it again. Or maybe it was too hard to answer...

So do these chimps dedicate themselves to their gay partners for the rest of their lifes?

Yes some do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

It looks as though they use their relationship to establish authority in a pack. Makes sense. Gay dudes don't do that though.

Can we get back to what you said about "it is called balance." Do you mean that we need gays in order to have a healthy human race? How so?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I know where this thread is going, who will inevitably respond to it, what the arguments will be, and approximately when it will close. I'm hoping the debate will be cordial, but I really doubt it. At any rate, hopefully it will somehow be an interesting read without incendiary offerings..

I am fine if someone would enjoy insulting me it doesn't bother me at all it just shows the individual's latent stupidity.

Country
    See walt55054life's Items on eBay

Because it is filled with bad information and rooted in false premises.

How is that did you read it? Or are you assuming?

SCF Rewards
    Country

you say we are more complex then these animals, so wouldnt we have more complex relationships. Do i want to be out in public and see two guys making out, no its not high on my list of things, but do i think they should have the right to do it if they want. yep

I'm not debating their right at all. As an advocate for lesser government in all forms, I don't care if two dudes wanna kiss and get married. I'm just trying to understand the principle...

Country
    See walt55054life's Items on eBay

I don't need an elaboration on the word balance. That was a terribly stupid thing to say. Did you miss the question I asked? Read it again. Or maybe it was too hard to answer...

So do these chimps dedicate themselves to their gay partners for the rest of their lifes?

Good question! No they don't because they do it naturally as even marriage itself is un"natrual"...therefore if you arguement is it's natural then you shouldn't even be in the debate because marriage is not even natural; as you are using it.(and this is meant for chljoe aka the man who will take on the world)

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks as though they use their relationship to establish authority in a pack. Makes sense. Gay dudes don't do that though.

Can we get back to what you said about "it is called balance." Do you mean that we need gays in order to have a healthy human race? How so?

That is not it at all. Primate authority is established through ritualistic means of dominance. Homo and heterosexuality exist because it is the nature of species. Not all but some. This is balance. It really can't be more simplistic than that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good question! No they don't because they do it naturally as even marriage itself is un"natrual"...therefore if you arguement is it's natural then you shouldn't even be in the debate because marriage is not even natural; as you are using it.(and this is meant for chljoe aka the man who will take on the world)

What? Grammar is a wonderful tool when used correctly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is not it at all. Primate authority is established through ritualistic means of dominance. Homo and heterosexuality exist because it is the nature of species. Not all but some. This is balance. It really can't be more simplistic than that.

Ok, third time's a charm:

Do we need gays in order have good "balance"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

why do you say that? not going to read it now...any way what primitive no human have same sex sex???? only one other species has sex for pleasure and all others have sex to keep the species alive and do not use it for pleasure it's simply natural, unlike humans sex. If human sex was just natural wouldn't we walk around naked and have sex with anything that walks?(although some people do)

http://www.proudparenting.com/node/872

Enjoy reading that.

I just have one question, how does the homosexual couple down the street love affect your love? Why don't they deserve the same rights?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast