Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sanfranslugger11's Items on eBay

people can go ahead and do whatevver they want ...i dont ccare...gay people are nice too...but i think its weird....the sexual part...but as people i respect them because they are doing what they like...is it weird in my opinion.?? yes very...but its there life and they have done nothing to me for me to hate them..so theres my two cents

SCF Rewards
    Country

How is that did you read it? Or are you assuming?

It’s simply an abomination to every society, religion, and child.

You have no evidence of this statement. This is pure opinion. Also, you quote the Bible not a scientific source.

Country
    See walt55054life's Items on eBay

I think when you mean primate you are refering to archbishops and not monkeys...lol.UR so correct, grammer; is SUCH. a great concept....however I'm not writing a paper for use people....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, third time's a charm:

Do we need gays in order have good "balance"?

Okay I guess you missed it again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i know someone who thinks everyone in the world is bi

because supposeadly you make really strong friendships with people the same gender too and stuff

just a theory

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think when you mean primate you are refering to archbishops and not monkeys...lol.UR so correct, grammer; is SUCH. a great concept....however I'm not writing a paper for use people....

Okay there are tangents and then there are this. I have no idea what point you are trying to make, if any, but I think you are too juvenile to engage further.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

Okay I guess you missed it again.

Do you have a straight answer? (pun intended)

Country

It’s simply an abomination to every society, religion, and child.

You have no evidence of this statement. This is pure opinion. Also, you quote the Bible not a scientific source.

I also quote sceintific source as well in throughout the paper. You correct it is my opinion just as you have the right to yours.

Rockman- I will read that in a few moments, however I believe people have the right to be gay, practice being, gay and have gay sex, but marriage is a HOLY ritual that we claim is giving by the holy power aka God and that is why I don't believe gay marriage is correct. Yes I am religious

Country

Okay there are tangents and then there are this. I have no idea what point you are trying to make, if any, but I think you are too juvenile to engage further.

Once again you are assuming things. My point is that you say being gay is natural as primates natural have a gay tendencies. If that is the case then marriage is unnatural as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I was not, I based that conclusion on your posts.

Marriage is simply an institution that was created by human society.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast