Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hi-pro marketing, inc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi-pro marketing, inc

Hello,

I've been on this forum before for baseball card related questions, real newbie stuff. I know nothing about football cards. I have a co-worker who claims to have a lot of old memorabilia. He brought in these football cards from a company I never heard of HI-PRO MARKETING, Inc. I couldn't find much about them online. He wants to sell them, but I don't know how much they are worth.

Has anybody heard of them. One thing I did find on them was that they were one of the first, if not the first to release a braille card - the one for Jim Plunkett.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steveheger's Items on eBay

Look under Action Packed which is the brand name. Fun stuff but not worth much.

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info, I was able to net some more info. Today, my co-worker slides me three of the Action Packed cards that have SAMPLE printed on the back and have no number (a start in it's place).

1. Wayne Gretzky
    2. Mario Lemiux
    3. Michael Jordan

I picked the Jordan as a jump off for searching and the only thing I found was a seller in Milan, Italy on eBay with a BIN of $300. I like eBay as a way to guage what value something really has with people. But with a BIN, it's a little bit harder to determine. So, I must ask you pros:

1. Is this guy totally off his rocker?
    2. If he isn't, is the price that hight because it's Jordan or because it says Sample?

Any additional info is always welcome.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steveheger's Items on eBay

It seems quite high but who knows for sure. Samples from the early nineties are quite plentiful and most brands had them in huge numbers. Theres an Emmitt Smith Action Packed Promo that ended at $.99 on eBay. Granted, Jordan has a broader appeal but Smith was no slouch either. I think the guy that has it at $300 is high - literally and figuratively.

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, he must be if they aren't that rare.

Thanks for your time!