Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Religion Questions??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember reading that Jesus was a typical child, which is why it isn't written in the Bible... apparently he was a trouble-maker. I'll see if I can find some sources. This doesn't, in my view, take away from his sanctity.

Country
    See mintman2's Items on eBay

I remember reading that Jesus was a typical child, which is why it isn't written in the Bible... apparently he was a trouble-maker. I'll see if I can find some sources. This doesn't, in my view, take away from his sanctity.

LOL, that's one way to say what Jesus was !

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

Show me more then 3 sources for any and all the stories in the bible and I would consider them. Any good scientist or non brainwashed person knows you can not base a study on one finding let alone live your life by a bunch of fairy tales..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Show me more then 3 sources for any and all the stories in the bible and I would consider them.

In this day and age, it shouldn't be too difficult to research what has been identified in the Bible outside of Biblical sources. These are Wikipedia pages and are naturally prone to bias and editing errors, but at least they are a start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...blical_sources

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_archaeology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_history

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Show me more then 3 sources for any and all the stories in the bible and I would consider them. Any good scientist or non brainwashed person knows you can not base a study on one finding let alone live your life by a bunch of fairy tales..

There is just as much or more proof for the stories in the Bible as there is for the Big Bang Theory. There are actual first hand written accounts of Biblical events, there is only speculative evidence of a theory for the Big Bang. Which is more true?

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is just as much or more proof for the stories in the Bible as there is for the Big Bang Theory. There are actual first hand written accounts of Biblical events, there is only speculative evidence of a theory for the Big Bang. Which is more true?

Very, very true.

Plus, our faith is based on "faith". Get it? We dont try to prove anything with concrete evidence, because there isnt any (for us anyway). You believe it, or you dont.

But what OnePimpTiger said is very true, at least we have books written with first-hand accounts of what happened in Bible times (even if you think they have been altered through the years). Does the big bang theory have any first-hand accounts?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728