Results 1 to 10 of 20
Thread: Looking up older trades
09-12-2008, 05:07 AM #1
Looking up older trades
You may have noticed that when you click on the Trade Manager link on the top navigation bar,
you are taken to a screen in which you only see your recent trades.
However, you still have the ability to see your older trades whether they are completed or not. To find all deals, Click on User CP on the top.
Once in the User Control Panel, go down to the Trade Manager heading and click on List Trades
Once in the List trades menu, click on the pull-down on the right hand side of the page
The options that you will have are the following:
• Awaiting Trades – These are trades that require you to either confirm or reject them.
• Trades Awaiting User’s Confirmation – These are trades that require action from the person you are trading with.
• Confirmed Trades – This is the list of all trades confirmed, with neither party having completed the trade.
• Trades Awaiting Creator to Complete – These are trades that are awaiting action from the person that entered the trade into the Trade Manager.
• Trades Awaiting User to Complete - These are trades that are awaiting action from the person that agreed to the trade in the Trade Manager.
• Completed Trades – Trades that have been completed
• Trades in Dispute – Any deal(s) put into dispute by either party of the deal
• Rejected Trades – Any deal(s) that was rejected
• Canceled Trades – Any deal(s) that have been canceled
It may be hard to find a trade. For example: if you have many trades awaiting creator’s confirmation for completion you will see this:
If you have too many of these, ask a moderator to look up the trade ID in the moderator control panel for you. Make sure you tell them who the trade was with. With the trade number, you will easily find the trade.
Hopes this helps in finding those past trades that you’re looking to perform some type of action on.
Last edited by Pheebs888; 09-13-2008 at 03:32 PM.
09-12-2008, 10:49 AM #2
Good tutorial Karine, this is a frequently asked question members have.
09-12-2008, 12:49 PM #3
09-13-2008, 12:59 PM #4
09-13-2008, 03:15 PM #5
Glad you liked it :)
09-13-2008, 03:17 PM #6
Great Tutorial! i answer this one alot, but it involves me rambling to make sure they understand, and i can't supply pics like this! now i can just send the thread and answer additional questions
DanClick banner for tradelist
Dan LeFevour PC 192/283
09-13-2008, 05:44 PM #7
That's what it's there for :) Glad you like it!
12-04-2008, 04:03 PM #8
12-06-2008, 09:12 AM #9
Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
05-22-2009, 08:27 PM #10
nice to know