Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 139 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Bulls head is AWSOME! I just got a Chris Paul with the Hornet head in it and I love it, nice pc!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Thanks man

Added two more gorgeous cards off ebay, one should be in hand in the next day or so and the other I just won today. They are both really sick cards. Keep your eyes peeled these next few days to see what i got

That Bulls head is AWSOME! I just got a Chris Paul with the Hornet head in it and I love it, nice pc!

Thanks. I love adding unique patches like that, they're awesome :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I saw that Rose-Noah Patch sold for $80 (Yep, for just one card) on eBay a while back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I've added 3 new cards to my PC. The pickups go from pretty cool, to very cool, to really very cool LOL

check these badboys out

first, i added this brewer auto (now i just need panini to make a cj watson and korver auto and i'll have the entire bench mob )

Next, picked this up from ebay. I saw this same card at the national convention and the guy wanted 100 bucks for it and wouldn't budge.
    Ended up getting it for 30 delivered

Finally, I've wanted one of these for a long while and finally was able to get it for a good price. I love the way this card looks in person and didn't realize that they had a shiny finish to them as compared to the rcs #ed /225.

Here it is:

Still on the lookout for Ben Gordon /99 and Tyrus Thomas /99 if I can get them for a good price. Let me know what you guys think :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome brewer, need one of those too to go along with my season update one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Nice adds for the ever growing Bulls pc you have!! Funny how you couldn't get the guy to budge at nationals but then picking one up on Ebay for $30. Good luck with adding more pc cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jk23.3's Items on eBay

all four cards very cool .. As for my friend Gordon wanted to collect all four of these cards with a limit to / 5 is probably at this moment they have 3 cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

awesome stuff.... and wow, this thread is huge hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I definitely agree with you about the level of awesomeness as we see each card. But call me silly but I really like the Brewer auto. I guess because it's his first in a Bulls uniform? I just like that they keep it up to date, ya know? Love the Deng & Gordon cards too though. I can't wait to show off my Knicks stuff, revive my PC thread lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome brewer, need one of those too to go along with my season update one.

thanks....i'm trying to get the season update one myself lol
    Nice adds for the ever growing Bulls pc you have!! Funny how you couldn't get the guy to budge at nationals but then picking one up on Ebay for $30. Good luck with adding more pc cards!!

I thought it was hilarious when i saw this card pop up as a regular auction. i couldn't believe it since i kinda wanted it at the convention. goes to show you how silly the prices were at the convention though.

all four cards very cool .. As for my friend Gordon wanted to collect all four of these cards with a limit to / 5 is probably at this moment they have 3 cards

thanks....these cards are very limited and hard to come by since people either want a lot for them or they get sucked into collection like mine never to be seen again LOL
    awesome stuff.... and wow, this thread is huge hahaha

thanks man....i started this thread i think around september 09 and i've added every single card ever since. i enjoy doing it and it seems like others do as well with all the views i have. makes the hobby even more fun for me knowing i get to share with my fellow collectors :D
    I definitely agree with you about the level of awesomeness as we see each card. But call me silly but I really like the Brewer auto. I guess because it's his first in a Bulls uniform? I just like that they keep it up to date, ya know? Love the Deng & Gordon cards too though. I can't wait to show off my Knicks stuff, revive my PC thread lol

hahaa thanks man. it's one of brewer's first autos. idk if this one or the season update one was released first. i'm just glad i have one of them for the time being. i hope they make a cj watson and i was definitely expecting them to make a kyle korver auto. i'm very interested to see what you've added to your knicks pc....i'm guessing you've added a lot since the last time you updated it

Page 139 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149 ... LastLast