Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 140 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

[quote=hahaa thanks man. it's one of brewer's first autos. idk if this one or the season update one was released first. i'm just glad i have one of them for the time being. i hope they make a cj watson and i was definitely expecting them to make a kyle korver auto. i'm very interested to see what you've added to your knicks pc....i'm guessing you've added a lot since the last time you updated it[/quote]

Yup, it's become a pretty big stack on my desk. Was wondering, do you have anything (aside from maybe base) of Kurt Thomas in a bulls uni.? I doubt they'll make an auto of an old work horse like him but..can still hope. I loved him when he was a Knick, there are rumors we may even sign him for next season once this lockout is over. I'm all for that, we desperately need some big men..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Hey guys, I've added 3 new cards to my PC. The pickups go from pretty cool, to very cool, to really very cool LOL

check these badboys out

first, i added this brewer auto (now i just need panini to make a cj watson and korver auto and i'll have the entire bench mob )

Next, picked this up from ebay. I saw this same card at the national convention and the guy wanted 100 bucks for it and wouldn't budge.
    Ended up getting it for 30 delivered

Finally, I've wanted one of these for a long while and finally was able to get it for a good price. I love the way this card looks in person and didn't realize that they had a shiny finish to them as compared to the rcs #ed /225.

Here it is:

Still on the lookout for Ben Gordon /99 and Tyrus Thomas /99 if I can get them for a good price. Let me know what you guys think :D

Yup, it's become a pretty big stack on my desk. Was wondering, do you have anything (aside from maybe base) of Kurt Thomas in a bulls uni.? I doubt they'll make an auto of an old work horse like him but..can still hope. I loved him when he was a Knick, there are rumors we may even sign him for next season once this lockout is over. I'm all for that, we desperately need some big men..

No, I don't have a auto or gu of big sexy in a bulls uni. That'd be awesome if they did.

Country

I like the Randy Brown Auto,I use to think he was a solid player

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Randy Brown Auto,I use to think he was a solid player

thanks...you must have just looked at the first page lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

You've got a sweet bulls collection mate. Please continue to post more as i check back now and then and love seeing these great cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You've got a sweet bulls collection mate. Please continue to post more as i check back now and then and love seeing these great cards.

thanks man, definitely will do

Here's my latest pickup. Before this card I only had this player in a dual auto with kukoc. And since this set has been gradually coming up in value it's been very hard trying to locate this card for a good price. Finally got one though. Here it is:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Exquisites pickups!! The Ron Harper is a great pickup! Love that set & auto. It's really a shame they never had a chance to make a Jordan one :\
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Exquisites pickups!! The Ron Harper is a great pickup! Love that set & auto. It's really a shame they never had a chance to make a Jordan one :\

Thanks man. I love me some exquisite cards and I really happy with getting the harper. Now if I could get me the Pip from the set LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man. I love me some exquisite cards and I really happy with getting the harper. Now if I could get me the Pip from the set LOL

Good luck man, those are selling like crazy now. I still need the Pippen from 96-97 and the Rodmans, no luck yet, but one day, one day!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck man, those are selling like crazy now. I still need the Pippen from 96-97 and the Rodmans, no luck yet, but one day, one day!

I know man!!! Autographics in general have all gone up in price. I'm just glad I got the harper at a good price for the time being.

Page 140 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150 ... LastLast