Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 141 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Nice pick up in the Harper. I remember a few months ago, I tried picking up that same card but kept getting outbid, I'm not a hardcore Bulls collector like some people, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Hey guys, I've added 3 new cards to my PC. The pickups go from pretty cool, to very cool, to really very cool LOL

check these badboys out

first, i added this brewer auto (now i just need panini to make a cj watson and korver auto and i'll have the entire bench mob )

Next, picked this up from ebay. I saw this same card at the national convention and the guy wanted 100 bucks for it and wouldn't budge.
    Ended up getting it for 30 delivered

Finally, I've wanted one of these for a long while and finally was able to get it for a good price. I love the way this card looks in person and didn't realize that they had a shiny finish to them as compared to the rcs #ed /225.

Here it is:

Still on the lookout for Ben Gordon /99 and Tyrus Thomas /99 if I can get them for a good price. Let me know what you guys think :D

thanks man, definitely will do

Here's my latest pickup. Before this card I only had this player in a dual auto with kukoc. And since this set has been gradually coming up in value it's been very hard trying to locate this card for a good price. Finally got one though. Here it is:

Nice pick up in the Harper. I remember a few months ago, I tried picking up that same card but kept getting outbid, I'm not a hardcore Bulls collector like some people, lol

yup, bulls collectors can get pretty crazy sometimes when they really need something LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple new adds today:

Pulled this in a recent cheap box break. Always nice to pull a card for the PC :D

Next, after waiting nearly a year for my season update redemption of Mark Price panini finally sent me a replacement. I'm just glad they came through and sent me a PC card:

Looks like Joakim rushed it a little and wound up with a cyclops LOL

Lastly,
    Always nice to add another MJ no matter what it is :)

Thanks for looking

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wantstobuystuff's Items on eBay

Nice stuff. Noah hasn't been adding the smiley face part as much recently. Good to see he added it there. Cyclops or not :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickups italy ... I love Noahs auto when he does it nice ... It looks awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Noah hasn't been adding the smiley face part as much recently. Good to see he added it there. Cyclops or not :D

Nice pickups italy ... I love Noahs auto when he does it nice ... It looks awesome

Thanks guys. Ya, I've notice Joakim hasn't been doing the smiley lately in all his autos. I think it makes it so unique and cool. Kinda shows his personality a little.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys,

Here's the latest stuff!!! :D

First, a smaller card I picked up from a new member to the boards. It was cheap so i snagged it up:

Next, after searching ebay I was finally able to get something nice for a very very good price. here's one:

after nabbing this card for practically nothing i picked this one up a couple hours later:

a got both of these Taj NT rc patch autos for under 20 bucks!!!

Finally, the gem of the bunch. I picked this up from MattyJames here on the boards. He gave me a great price and I'm very happy to add it to the PC:

Thanks for looking guys. Let me know what you think :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Nice pick ups on the Gibsons and nice buy on the Kukoc gu auto!! Do all the Kukoc autos look like a 4yr old scribbled it? Had to ask. Nice stuff and additions to the collection!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Loving the new pickups mate :) Those two Taj NT are stunners !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups on the Gibsons and nice buy on the Kukoc gu auto!! Do all the Kukoc autos look like a 4yr old scribbled it? Had to ask. Nice stuff and additions to the collection!!

Loving the new pickups mate :) Those two Taj NT are stunners !

Thanks guys

Jay520 - To answer your question, yes, pretty much all kukoc's autos look like this. Here's one of his earliest autos (also from my PC), you can see it hasn't really changed:

Page 141 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151 ... LastLast