Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 152 of 157 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really like the team booklet. And they have been going fairly cheap from what I've seen too. Too bad they don't have one for the Pacers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Really like the team booklet. And they have been going fairly cheap from what I've seen too. Too bad they don't have one for the Pacers.

yeah i have to get the other chicago booklet as well and i'd love to get a patch version as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

That Gordon autograph w/ his Sixth Man inscription is pretty sweet. Another classic Hinrich signature. For me, he has one of the best signatures in the league. Just love his "graffiti" style signature. Props on the Parish find too! I bet he's the equivalent to me finding Bill Cartwright autos/memorabilia in a Knicks uni. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Gordon autograph w/ his Sixth Man inscription is pretty sweet. Another classic Hinrich signature. For me, he has one of the best signatures in the league. Just love his "graffiti" style signature. Props on the Parish find too! I bet he's the equivalent to me finding Bill Cartwright autos/memorabilia in a Knicks uni. Haha

Ya i hear ya on the parish auto. panini made another one in the preferred triangle auto set. as for carwright, i don't know if you noticed but the national treasures they just released has cartwright in a knicks uni memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, finally got around to scanning my most recent pick-ups.
    Here they are:

My first Pippen patch!!

Sweet jumbo patch

My first new and improved deng signature

Even though it's not a licensed product you can still tell he's wearing a bulls jersey and i really can't complain since i picked this up for under 50 bucks delivered

Let me know what you guys think :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Wow, sick patches all around and congrats. on your first Pippen patch! Nice Paxson & Horace Grant autos, you just don't see a lot of their autos in a Bulls uniform. I wonder what led Luol to sign that sticker like that? I've never seen that signature from him before. My fav. card from your haul though is the Rip! SICK patches, I just wish he would've made more of an impact for your team and not have so many injuries. He's a free agent now, right? Rip was my man on that Pistons championship team. I'm hoping Detroit throws him a bone and brings him back like they did Chauncey. And Sheed is an assistant coach for Mo Cheeks! Haha, I love it! Where you at "Big Ben"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, sick patches all around and congrats. on your first Pippen patch! Nice Paxson & Horace Grant autos, you just don't see a lot of their autos in a Bulls uniform. I wonder what led Luol to sign that sticker like that? I've never seen that signature from him before. My fav. card from your haul though is the Rip! SICK patches, I just wish he would've made more of an impact for your team and not have so many injuries. He's a free agent now, right? Rip was my man on that Pistons championship team. I'm hoping Detroit throws him a bone and brings him back like they did Chauncey. And Sheed is an assistant coach for Mo Cheeks! Haha, I love it! Where you at "Big Ben"?

Thanks for the comment. My focus with my collection has come to sticking to just nicer stuff and autos of championship players. The more I accumulate the pickier i get lol. Deng has been signing this new signature for the last two years now, and i just finally got around to picking one up. As for the Rip, I really do like the card a lot. I hadn't picked up a patch of Rip in a Bulls uni yet and I only had one other lame looking Rip Hoops SP auto in my collection so i though it was a nice pickup. Totally agree, I wish Rip would have had more of an impact but at least it's nice to see the young fella Jimmy Buckets get to fill that role this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Latest acquisitions:

My first silhouette:

First Craig Hodges auto in a Bulls uni:

And another tag piece:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the latest batch:

Didn't know who this guy was but apparently he was on a championship Bulls roster:

This was pretty cheap and I love the chronology cards:

I miss Topps and refractors:

My 15th D-Rose auto. I'm in the minority but I'm still a believer:

My first card from immaculate. Gotta admit, panini did a great job with this set and wish i had more money to buy more of this stuff:

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked this up a couple weeks ago, finally got around to posting up. This is all I've picked up recently but it's nice at least

Page 152 of 157 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155 ... LastLast