Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Wow, nice find on the Rose auto/jersey from Preferred. Is that your first Rose Bulls auto? It's nice how the parallel being red complements the Tucker auto. He played for the Knicks too, haha. And those patches are sick, especially that Teague logo jumbo patch, SICK! So, how do you feel about the Deng trade? It's crazy he's been there since 2004... He had to have been in the top 5 currently for longest tenured player with one team (Kobe, Dirk, Wade, Haslem..)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Wow, nice find on the Rose auto/jersey from Preferred. Is that your first Rose Bulls auto? It's nice how the parallel being red complements the Tucker auto. He played for the Knicks too, haha. And those patches are sick, especially that Teague logo jumbo patch, SICK! So, how do you feel about the Deng trade? It's crazy he's been there since 2004... He had to have been in the top 5 currently for longest tenured player with one team (Kobe, Dirk, Wade, Haslem..)

thanks for the reply. No, it wasn't my first jalen rose bulls auto, I also have an 03-04 sp signature auto of his. I liked the red border around the Tucker auto as well, goes well with the bulls theme, there weren't many of these on the market when i bought mine so i overpaid a little. I'm not a big panini fan but i have to admit that the immaculate set is really nice. I'm still trying to snatch others up when i can.

I was/am really sad to see Deng go. Like you said, he's one of the very few players that was still on his original draft team and he was also a great teammate who had a great bond with the Bulls core. He finally makes two straight all-star appearances and we get rid of him for essentially nothing, so that we can gamble at free agency. Joakim Noah said it best and i paraphrase, "I understand that's it's a business and all, but it's more than that." I know your a big knicks fan and all i've heard from other "fans" around here is that they want to go for Melo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the reply. No, it wasn't my first jalen rose bulls auto, I also have an 03-04 sp signature auto of his. I liked the red border around the Tucker auto as well, goes well with the bulls theme, there weren't many of these on the market when i bought mine so i overpaid a little. I'm not a big panini fan but i have to admit that the immaculate set is really nice. I'm still trying to snatch others up when i can.

I was/am really sad to see Deng go. Like you said, he's one of the very few players that was still on his original draft team and he was also a great teammate who had a great bond with the Bulls core. He finally makes two straight all-star appearances and we get rid of him for essentially nothing, so that we can gamble at free agency. Joakim Noah said it best and i paraphrase, "I understand that's it's a business and all, but it's more than that." I know your a big knicks fan and all i've heard from other "fans" around here is that they want to go for Melo.

I can say I'd be upset to see him go, ESPECIALLY if we get nothing in return. However, after watching him play a lot more as a Knicks player (versus his Nuggets day), I can also say that I wouldn't be sad to see him go. I'm not sure if it's Woodson's play call for last second plays but Melo has been absolutely abysmal lately in that regard. I actually would prefer to get rid of Woodson above any player first and foremost.

And Noah's quote was poignant. He was such a steal of a draft pick in the sense that he has that "never give up attitude" like a Kevin Garnett does (only that Noah isn't a punk like KG acts).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can say I'd be upset to see him go, ESPECIALLY if we get nothing in return. However, after watching him play a lot more as a Knicks player (versus his Nuggets day), I can also say that I wouldn't be sad to see him go. I'm not sure if it's Woodson's play call for last second plays but Melo has been absolutely abysmal lately in that regard. I actually would prefer to get rid of Woodson above any player first and foremost.

And Noah's quote was poignant. He was such a steal of a draft pick in the sense that he has that "never give up attitude" like a Kevin Garnett does (only that Noah isn't a punk like KG acts).

Yeah, I hear ya with Melo. I really think Melo just needs to be coached better honestly, and I'm really surprised the Knicks haven't fired Woodson yet.

Noah has a big heart and the guy wears in on his sleeve. How could you not understand his frustration. He lost basically one of his best friends on the team and the organization basically gave up for the year. Noah is the best thing we've got right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I picked up some nice PC items these last couple months. Just got around to scanning my haul. Let me know what you think :D

My first erik murphy autos

obviously the red guess with the Bulls theme a lot better

My first Tony Snell auto, had to go with the red on this one:

Here's an oddball one, I've only see one other #ed 5 as well sold and no others. possibly one of only 5 total Daequan autos in a Bulls uni :)

Next, another 20th anniversary patch piece of which i have 3 of these boozers now. i'll post a separate show and tell thread showing these off :)

I'm in no means a panini supporter, but i have to admit that the immaculate set it awesome and i'm definitely looking for more Bulls singles to buy from that set:

also got this from the immaculate set. love these jumbo patches. two-time all-star now :)

and finally, my favorite card from the bunch. IMO Deng's best rc year card. I like it even better than my exquisite RPA:

That's all for now folks. hope you like the scans. let me know what you think

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya know...the blue & red colors actually mesh well together for the Erik Murphy, I like it. Sweet Snell red prizm auto pickup. The Daequan Cook find is what I'm impressed with, lol! Now all ya need is to hope Panini makes a Vladimir Radmanovic Bulls auto (he retired, right?). As always, sick patches. My fav. from this lot would have to be the Deng too. Maybe he'll resign in the Summer, if that's even possible?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya know...the blue & red colors actually mesh well together for the Erik Murphy, I like it. Sweet Snell red prizm auto pickup. The Daequan Cook find is what I'm impressed with, lol! Now all ya need is to hope Panini makes a Vladimir Radmanovic Bulls auto (he retired, right?). As always, sick patches. My fav. from this lot would have to be the Deng too. Maybe he'll resign in the Summer, if that's even possible?

Thanks for the comment
    The murphy and the snell prizms do look nice in person. lol about the Daequan. I laughed when i saw the first one #ed to 5 sell but then never saw a higher numbered version. Then this came up and i thought i'd better snag it or i might never see another one. I would laugh so hard if i saw a vlad auto on a bulls uni. Panini recently released a patch of john salmson in the newest Elite, but he's never had a Bulls auto out to my knowledge. The Deng is an amazing card to me. To this date, there's been somebody on ebay who's had one up for close to 600 bin/best offer for what seems like years now. I'm just glad i got this rare bird in my collection now.

Next on my want list is a John Salley Bulls auto. I noticed he has an auto in the Prizm set.

Still hoping they get around to making a Stacey King auto. He's a local favorite here since he does the local comast tv play by play. That would be a cool addition. People forget that brent barry played for the Bulls for a little while. That would be a cool oddball to have too
    Last edited by Italy61587; 02-22-2014 at 04:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most recent pickups:

Love me some immaculate:

That's all folks. let me know what you think

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get a sweet card in the mail today. Happy to finally own one of these. Always looking for more :D

Carlos Boozer Immaculate Insignias 4/4

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more additions, including one big one ;)

and this BEAST

Page 153 of 157 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156 ... LastLast